• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I got engaged"

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Puts and Takes list

Well, ladies and gentlemen. It's official. I asked the girl I love to marry me and she actually said yes. To celebrate this joyous occasion I will be starting a pass most likely in Mid January. I wanted to do this with people I have had contact with here at CP. I have sent out invitations and the lineup is as follows:

(In no particular order)
WK-Mang
Wascal
Coventry Cat
Stogieman
Father Tiresius
Lucasbuck
Fast4dr
Phil
Styx and Stoned
Emo (Maybe)
and of course the Miami boys can play at the end.

This will be a high end and Habanos pass ONLY.

A special thanks to Joe.M. who will not be particpating but will be sending "Puts" for the beginning of the pass. As usual, ALL PRAISE JOE! :D

A partial cigar line up (not set in stone, and not including what Joe is sending):
Artuo Fuente Work Of Art Maduro
Arturo Fuente Anejo #50
Cohiba Siglo VI
Davidoff Millenium Robusto
Diplomatico no.4 (Feb 01)
H.Upmann Magnum 46 (Jan 03)
H.Upmann Royal Corona (Dec 98)
Montecristo no. 2 (May 02)
Opus X Mini Belicoso
Opus X Robusto
Opus X Belicoso
Padron Anniversay Principe Maduro
Padron Anniversary Diplomatico Maduro
Padron Serie 1926 no.9 Maduro
Padron Serie 1926 no.9
Padron Serie 1926 no.1
Partagas Churchill (Jan 98)
Partagas Shorts (Dec 02)
Partagas Serie D. no.4 (Jun 03)
Quintero Brevas (machine made) (Feb 02)

I would like to keep this to people I have had contact with and that have been around here awhile. I might accept one or two more. Please PM me if interested. Again, I am very happy with the list as it is, but if you've been here for awhile and would like to help me celebrate my engagement, PM me.

toast.gif
Well Congratulations Ricardo

Amazing lineup Ricardo :0 Thanks again for having me. This is gonna be one for the books. And congrats on the great news as well :thumbs:

Congratulations on the terrific news, ricmac! I wish your pass the very best!

...oh and congrats on the marriage thing too! :sign: :sign: :sign:

What the hell was she thinking??? What'd ya get her all liquored up before you asked her :p

Congrats buddy and thanks for inviting me :D

Even though I see you pretty much everyday I guess I can congratulate your sorry ass on CP too.

A moment of silence for Ric's cigar buying freedom...........he is trading it in for a boss/ warden. Oops I mean a loving wife, shh don't tell my wife I said that ;)

Just kidding, I wish you two the best!

Congrats Bro!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the invite, I can't wait to play this one!!!

Does she enjoy cigars also ???

Or does she just say she does for now? :0

Ooooooooooooooooooooh Rico Suave'ay

0103 8555 7491 2104 9471

Congrats again my friend! ;)

Many, many congrats to you.

Being married is a wonderful thing. (or at least it has been for the first 15 months!)

Wohoo! Someone signed up for their ball & chain! Congrats. May you make each other extremely happy for years to come.

I'll play if you'll let me, but it may be conditional on where the Texas boys fall. :)

Btw, awesome lineup.

Even though I wasn't invited to play :angry: :p

Let me congratulate the lucky couple.

May the road always rise up to meet you- and may only the best of times lay ahead of you both! :)

:thumbs: Toaster

Congrats Ricardo, thanks for inviting me and this pass will be great. I wish you and your fiance' the best in life and many great years to come...... :D :thumbs: :p

I realize I'm new 'round here, but I'd love to be part of this pass if possible (it'd be my first one). Your selection sounds wonderful -- hope it is even better by the time it gets back around to you. :)

In any event, congratulations are definitely in order! :)

Toaster said:
May the road always rise up to meet you- and may only the best of times lay ahead of you both! :)

:thumbs: Toaster
Was that a toast, Toaster?

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Back