• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Knob Creek" Pass

yup love the makers mark, tried the cigar and first half was good after that it got stale

Hey KB, might want to start the pass on the West Coast. They tend to work out best that way. Just my $.02.

Gregor

Start here in Chitown well nail three of us really fast. Plus i'm eyeballing that woa that isn't the woam right? I want one of each in my humi. lol

Here was my initial order:

1)AVB - PA
2)Jonathan Ku - NY
3)GGiese - IL
4)gtphale - IL
5)alexgtp - IL
6)Mephiston - MI
7)gregor22 - NV
8)puffnstuff - CA
9)BrownDevil - AZ
10)EShaw99 - GA
11)KayakinBoy - TN

I thought these would give least amount of travel time. It does seem a little un-fair, although, not sure what to do. Maybe Todd before the IL boys, since they will split the mailing three ways, if they meet up? ;)

PS yes it's a natural lol I've never had the maduro. I'd like to see one of those! :whistling:

We have till monday. I'll be adding the last few sticks tommorrow and she's already in the package. :D I'm ready, and thanks for playing guys.

was actually thinking of dropping the woam in for the woa. Maybe if you beg enough it will make it through the order to you. lol

gtphale said:
was actually thinking of dropping the woam in for the woa. Maybe if you beg enough it will make it through the order to you. lol
[snapback]168301[/snapback]​

THIS WOULD BE NICE! lol :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
gtphale said:
[snapback]168301[/snapback]​

THIS WOULD BE NICE! lol :laugh:
[snapback]168305[/snapback]​
Always want two one for smoking one for aging.

Was just looking at gtphale's wish list that blue label graycliff yowsa. wish list expensive and STRONG.
but very nice choices two favorites the vsg and the Cameroon.

I'm thinking this pass should have some nice p/t's considering the Perdomo Sala and Ashton VSG ER are around 30-35 each. I'm going to the other stores around here tommorrow for some others for the pass. Then it'll be mailing out.

Yea I have been a greycliff whore lately,been going through 5 or 6 a week. Have really enjoyed the emerald and the crystal as late.

Wow looks good.
Put MI befor IL.
Than IL can ship it to Nevada!!

Us 3 usually meet up for box passes!!
MI can send it to George seeing as he is closest to MI.

Cant wait !! I am really enjoying these passes more and more.. :D

Done and done. I'm leaving to look for at the local shops. Poor EShaw, I know he was wanting the Salamones or Vsg ER to make it back to him, but it might not. He said something about a davidoff culebra if it did. :D

Hmmm ....

this pass sounds like the right intro into AA!
:laugh:

The pass looks pretty cool to me,
like the idea of passing the bottle along too.
:thumbs:

hope you guys print out addy labels before taking the shots.
:laugh:

I hope one day when I start a pass you don't mind if I steal your idea. :cool: :thumbs:

My best friend was looking at the pass and said, it'd be cool if like people took a bottle and then put a different one. I wouldn't mine that. I just thought this was cool though

KayakinBoy said:
My best friend was looking at the pass and said, it'd be cool if like people took a bottle and then put a different one. I wouldn't mine that. I just thought this was cool though
[snapback]168723[/snapback]​

Great then! I'll take the Knob Creek bottle, and replace it with a bottle of Old Crow... :p