• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Knob Creek" Pass

hmm would be nice if we got this pass and the blind should lead the blind at same time George we can kill two at one time.

After tommorrow, the play will be in motion! Welcome to the pool guys.

Bring that baby on!!! It's been cold here lately, KB. We need a shot to warm up!!! :whistling:

This is gonna be one hell of a long pee pee dance...

Eshaw99 said:
This is gonna be one hell of a long pee pee dance...
[snapback]169219[/snapback]​

Yes, it will lol. Girlfriend's got the DC in her purse. I'll post her tommorrow. AVB watch out.

DC # to AVB is:

Well, I've got a pretty new bottle of Knob Creek to practice on before the pass gets to me :p

I'm hoping AVB will get it tommorrow. I know he's leaving on the 9th. I'm cutting it close. ???

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0001 2632 6128

Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on March 07, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Alright, what the hell. AVB better get it today...

I'm leaving the 10th so I'm hoping it shows up today too.

KayakinBoy said:
I'm hoping AVB will get it tommorrow.  I know he's leaving on the 9th.  I'm cutting it close.  ???
[snapback]170335[/snapback]​

Nothing waiting for me when I got home. :angry:

Well damn the USPS. If it doesn't show tommorrow, I don't know what the he** is going on. Keep us posted AVB

"Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on March 08, 2005."

Won't be waiting for me today either....cutting it close now. :angry2:

Track & Confirm

Current Status

Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on March 08, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm starting to fear the worse. Maybe the box has poured all over the other things in the mail. ??? I mailed it almost 6 days ago.

KayakinBoy said:
Track & Confirm

Current Status

Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on March 08, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm starting to fear the worse. Maybe the box has poured all over the other things in the mail. ??? I mailed it almost 6 days ago.
[snapback]170715[/snapback]​

MmmmMmm. Knob Creek Dipped cigars. I hope they are better than the Kahlua or Maker's mark cigars. You might've just discovered a GOLD mine there KB!

KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]170715[/snapback]​
this is probably a dumb question, but did you send it via Priority Mail or a slower way?
I know you used Delivery Confirmation, and I thought that can only be added to Priority Mail or Express Mail, but...

My girlfriend mailed it priority. I checked. Also insured. ???