• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Hey Tiara-boy,
Looks like we might actually warm up this coming week. If so, I'll get your cheese smoked and out to you. We finally had a high temp yesterday.... got all the way UP to -2. but then back to -22 last night :angry: Funny thing is that's the warmest temp in over two weeks!

My smoker won't work until it hits about 20 above due to the electronic controls and moving parts (smoker chip feeder), so as soon as we hit the magic temp that sucker'll be fire up and chugging out the smoked goodies.

No worries Jim, I trust ya :sign: I'm trying to convince the wife that we need to head to the Wine Herf, so if that happens, you can just hand it off in person, LOL.

Hmmm... well, most likely things other than cheese will be brought down to the herf with me :whistling:

Providing the wife gets the time off work, which we still are waiting for news on. IN other news, it's warm enough today that I think I can get it done...

Hey Tiara-Tickler,
Just so you know... Tillamook Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar (aged 15 months) is in the smoker as I type.

And some other goodies to tag along...
:whistling:

WOW!
Jim,
we made panini sandwiches tonight, and I shaved off some Old Amsterdam for mine. In addition to the porketta, portabella mushrooms, and assorted other additions, that cheese rocks!!!! I ate so much my belly feels like it's ready to explode. That, plus a bottle of Rosenblum RockPile Zin and I'm a fat and happy (plus a little tipsy) camper.

:thumbs:

WOW!
Jim,
we made panini sandwiches tonight, and I shaved off some Old Amsterdam for mine. In addition to the porketta, portabella mushrooms, and assorted other additions, that cheese rocks!!!! I ate so much my belly feels like it's ready to explode. That, plus a bottle of Rosenblum RockPile Zin and I'm a fat and happy (plus a little tipsy) camper.

:thumbs:

Okay ..... that sounds way to damn good! Sounds like it paired well with the Rockpile Zin.

:cool:

What about Wilkey's Cheese commitment?

Just from the little I know of Wilkey, I cannot imagine that he would not fulfill his commitment to this pass.

I'm sure Jeff will know more.

I guess I kind of missed the mark on this!!

Jeff, have you heard anything??

???

Still doing the reading on this. So far I'm surprised, confused, disappointed, & disgusted, BUT I'm NOT done reading the threads yet. I too cannot imagine that Wilkey-san would not continue to be part of this pass. This last 2 months or so I've only been paying attention to this pass and a few things here and there, ignoring the drama and not returning to threads that do not warrant the beating of a dead horse or picking apart someone's sincere apology & attempt to rectify things. I too hope I have kept everyone abreast of the goings ons, delays, etc & the fixin' of issues? ??? :)

Just from the little I know of Wilkey, I cannot imagine that he would not fulfill his commitment to this pass.

???

Still doing the reading on this. So far I'm surprised, confused, disappointed, & disgusted, BUT I'm NOT done reading the threads yet. I too cannot imagine that Wilkey-san would not continue to be part of this pass. This last 2 months or so I've only been paying attention to this pass and a few things here and there, ignoring the drama and not returning to threads that do not warrant the beating of a dead horse or picking apart someone's sincere apology & attempt to rectify things. I too hope I have kept everyone abreast of the goings ons, delays, etc & the fixin' of issues? ??? :)

Wilkey's so called apology was anything but sincere and his recent actions show his true identity. I think you need to find a work around now and not let this pass drag due to another Winley drama episode. He is now banned after all.

To my surprise no worries on the cheese David. I got this today:

It went out late because I had to get freezer packs to keep the cheese
cool since it's still a little warm in CA. I thought we had them in stock
but had to order them.

They will have it this week and I had UPS call us when they got
confirmation.

Regards,

Lisa

Hopefully they let me know when they do ship it! So much for Friday huh?

???

Wilkey's so called apology was anything but sincere and his recent actions show his true identity. I think you need to find a work around now and not let this pass drag due to another Winley drama episode. He is now banned after all.

At this point, I think only Jeff knows who Wilkey's cheese is supposed to go to, so only he can know if it's been received. Like David, I'm not optimistic.

Wilkey was to be the recipient of my cheese, but in light of his unexpected meltdown while I was away for the holidays (I just came back this past weekend), I have held off on sending it to him. I am of course perfectly happy to send him the promised cheese and cigars if he lives up to his part of the pass, but I told Jeff that if Wilkey flakes out I'd be just as happy to send my end to the person that he left cheeseless. As soon as Jeff lets me know what he wants done, I'll get my cheese on the way.

but had to order them.

confirmation.

Regards,

Lisa

Whew ..... I've been coming home everyday nervous as to what I was going to find at the front door.

but had to order them.

confirmation.

Regards,

Lisa

Whew ..... I've been coming home everyday nervous as to what I was going to find at the front door.

Yeh that is one smell that could be pretty nasty!

It is confirmed it did ship out and should be there Thursday!

Hmm I feel like I have been down this road before!

Regarding Wilkey's commitment......how critical is secrecy? It seems that most players are aware of who their cheese piffer is so It's perfectly fine with me if it all comes out now so Jeff doesn't have to play peacemaker-incognito.

I am finally home and I don't mind telling you that I expected to come home to a frozen brick of Pecorino......luckily it didn't arrive during my absence in sub-zero weather :thumbs:

9101188885540509521181 USPS

750507835088275 - FEDEX

Looks like both got there yesterday! Hope my recipient enjoys!

This has been a blast and a real learning experience, and I thank you all for making my first pass a great one.

Grr, edited to correct the fedex tracking number.

Holy smokes! yeah, the cheese .... and the travel companions ......showed up today. Good grief brother, I can't wait to try the smokes, cheese and wine!. BTW, the cheese looks, and smells, fantastic!

Thank you :thumbs: