• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

OK, I finally got some time between moving into the new house to figure out my Puts and Takes. Let me know what you think.

#45 T – Rocky Patel 2nd Vintage 92 Robusto
P – CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Belicoso

#92 T – Punch Corona
P – RASS

#78 T – Don Pepin Blue Generoso
P – Tatuaje Havana Hermosos

#136 T – Anejo Shark #55
P – OpusX Reserva D’château

#75 T – Graycliff Blue Label PG
P – AF Work of Art Maduro

For my cheese, I am going to take the Black Star Farms Raclette. Copied quite a bit of stuff to the drive and signed the ball.

Let me know what you think on the P&T and I will get this out ASAP.

Jeff, thanks for having me in this. It is a lot of fun.

Thanks

Greg
The only question I have is does the RASS have any age on it cause the Punch has about 10yrs on it and I think there priced about the same.

Brian

OK, I finally got some time between moving into the new house to figure out my Puts and Takes. Let me know what you think.

#45 T – Rocky Patel 2nd Vintage 92 Robusto
P – CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Belicoso

#92 T – Punch Corona
P – RASS

#78 T – Don Pepin Blue Generoso
P – Tatuaje Havana Hermosos

#136 T – Anejo Shark #55
P – OpusX Reserva D’château

#75 T – Graycliff Blue Label PG
P – AF Work of Art Maduro

For my cheese, I am going to take the Black Star Farms Raclette. Copied quite a bit of stuff to the drive and signed the ball.

Let me know what you think on the P&T and I will get this out ASAP.

Jeff, thanks for having me in this. It is a lot of fun.

Thanks

Greg
The only question I have is does the RASS have any age on it cause the Punch has about 10yrs on it and I think there priced about the same.

Brian

I agree with Brian here.....3-4 years no problem, but 10 years on the Punch and you HAVE to factor in the age on the trade.

Thats a good point. I think the RASS is an 05 so I will pull that trade out of the mix. How about the rest?

I think your cheese choice is suspect but aside from that I concur with the age issue as previously stated.

I agree with Charlie the cheese is a bit suspicious, but the rest of these look fine to me.

Jim

Hello everyone....

I was contacted by Charlie (Putz) and he asked me if I would be wiling to help out this pass. It seems this pass needs a little more class and he thought that a Dodger fan would help provide that. Charlie explained the specifics to me and I have reviewed it here and I think I'm up to speed. So.....if it's ok with everyone I'm ready willing and able to help out. "To protect and serve", that's my motto.

Oh, and a big "Thanks" goes out to Charlie for thinking of me (he's allright for a Gnat fan).
How in the hell the Dodgers got Manny is beyond me. Good luck, he's one of the best and most feared hitters in baseball. I know I'll miss him in Boston.

Brian

I was really surprised by this also. I've always been a big Manny fan. I hope he can help the Dodgers score some more runs fo a change.

Oh yeah......and a BIG thanks to the Red Sox for paying his salary for the rest of the season. :laugh:

Looks great Greg! Nice P&Ts and correction. Do the do and I'll PM the new guy (Charley)'s addy ASAP. Monday morning shipping unless the heat is just out of control, meanwhile get it cooled down as much as possible.
Number, sign, download, etc....pack and send! ;)

This went out this morning to Charley. The packs are refrozen and humidification pillows recharged.

Thanks again Jeff for having me!

The DC# is 0306 1070 0003 8281 3738

Thanks

-gp

On the road again!

This pass is really moving along. Kudos to all the players and to Jeff for his amazing attention to detail and organization. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Greg - Thank you and I am honored by your participation. Enjoy the new Home. At least you found your cigars. :thumbs:

Wilkey, thank you for the kudos, but honestly it is mostly due to all of the participating BOTL's flexibility & generosity! :D
Although I do like to move projects (passes) forward. ;) I need to catch up on my prize pack mailings. ??? and CheesUcation is about to launch.

Greg - Thank you and I am honored by your participation. Enjoy the new Home. At least you found your cigars. :thumbs:

Wilkey, thank you for the kudos, but honestly it is mostly due to all of the participating BOTL's flexibility & generosity! :D
Although I do like to move projects (passes) forward. ;) I need to catch up on my prize pack mailings. ??? and CheesUcation is about to launch.

All the CheesUcation that is needed at this point is all the "yummy" is gone! Not that I am complaining or anything like that...........

All the CheesUcation that is needed at this point is all the "yummy" is gone! Not that I am complaining or anything like that...........

CheesUcation!
Topic #1: What makes cheese "yummy"
Pesented by: Professor Putz
Assignment - Charlie, could we please get a brief (or lengthy) essay on what makes a cheese "yummy" in YOUR opinion.
??? :D This will be for everyone's Cheddafication!

Cheeses Christ...! That thing is on it's way to me and I haven't found a good cheese yet! I never knew there was so many different cheeses. :0

Charlie, let me help you out bro. What makes cheese so "Yummy" is that it is one of the most important foods in the world. It is what makes the toppings stick to our pizza and what keeps the jalapenos on our nachos. It's the "Food Glue"....! Just think how difficult life would be without it. :cool:

Ok....I recieved the package today and all looks well. Submitted for approval, here are my proposed puts and takes:

Take- #48 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 OR
put - Opus X Reserva de Chateau 2006

take - #125 Partagas Lusitanias 2006
put - Punch DC 1998

take - #135 Cohiba Sublime 2004
put - Taboada Dom Perignon 2006

Let me know if this flies with everyone. I'm hoping I cab hand off the package to Putz on Saturday.

Of course they look good to me!! If Wilkey says yes I say yes!!

Jim