• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Good grief, this took me forever to get through. Here we go.

Takes:
6. San Cristobal, Classico
120. Partagas Presidente
157. Padron 1964 Anniversary Monarca Maduro
162. WOAM
170. La Riqueza, #2
173. Island Prince Momona

Puts:
174. Arturo Fuente Chateau Cuban Fuente King B
175. SCdLH La Punta
176. Don Pepin JJ Sublime
177. Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona
178. AF Anejo #77
179. DPG El Centurian Guerreros

:cool:

Good grief, this took me forever to get through. Here we go.

Takes:
6. San Cristobal, Classico
120. Partagas Presidente
157. Padron 1964 Anniversary Monarca Maduro
162. WOAM
170. La Riqueza, #2
173. Island Prince Momona

Puts:
174. Arturo Fuente Chateau Cuban Fuente King B
175. SCdLH La Punta
176. Don Pepin JJ Sublime
177. Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona
178. AF Anejo #77
179. DPG El Centurian Guerreros

If this is good I'll send it out tomorrow. Or, If I don't hear any objections then I'll send it out tomorrow as well. Good grief, provolone, cheddar or brie ..... niiiiiice selection :rolleyes:

Josh, you ready?!

Nothing like cracking the cashews to get some movement outta some people! :laugh: :whistling: - jus' sweatin' ya bra!

My only question on the puts is the value you got for the Kauai cigar (I honestly don't know) and your otherwise heavy puts. Great job otherwise don't y'all think? That sublime ROCKS!!

Let's get moving.... also some of ya owe me music. Mike got yours, and Taz I'm getting yours together (I'm having trouble finding the early recordings of Boy George and Tiffany, but I'll keep searching. :0 :p

Hey I like Tiffany and I love Boy George!!! These look good to me. Based on my knowledge of that Kaui he seems good to go. But hey I admitted liking Boy George, so what do I know.

Jim

Looks good. IIRC, the Kauai was pushing $18 or $20. In any case, I'm pretty sure it was a bit more than the Guerreros.

Wilkey

Tough call on the Island Prince because David is spot on for the online retail value but not the shop value...............that being stated I defer to the gentleman in right field...............Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Everything else looks great! :thumbs:

See you in a couple of days David!

Tiffany and Boy George? You guys are starting to worry me. At least nobody mention Barry Manilow - yet. ???

I am all for supporting the Island Prince - El Centurion swap. I think that as this is a new cigar and we are all feeling our way around it, there is benefit for getting broader exposure on this line. I say David takes the Kauai.

Wilkey

Everything else looks good, but I don't know the first thing about the Island Prince. If Wilkey says it's good, it's fine by me. :D

I guess I was a bit vague in my comment.............it's all good in my book as the Island Prince Momona is $10 through the Internet shop.

I guess I was a bit vague in my comment.............it's all good in my book as the Island Prince Momona is $10 through the Internet shop.
And that, I believe, is that.

Great picks, David!

Thanks for the input, Charlie!

Rock on Poufters! :D

Wilkey

Great job David! I'm honored by your participation & I look forward to more than a few of those put making it all the way back to me. :whistling:
Gents I appreciate your input. Civil discussion wins again. I do prefer mud wraslin, but not with you ugly mucks! :p

I did not mention Sir Barry M because I now have, thanks to the generosity of one of our participants, the full & complete recordings. :blush:

The show is on the road........ Josh, you are up Sir! :D ???

I'm ready!! Man not many cheese picks left.

I'll start thinking about my P&T's tonight.

I did not mention Sir Barry M because I now have, thanks to the generosity of one of our participants, the full & complete recordings. :blush:

I'm going to add a third cd with some Disturbed and Godsmack on it. Hope it won't be too late to save your soul. ???

Great job David! I'm honored by your participation & I look forward to more than a few of those put making it all the way back to me. :whistling:
Gents I appreciate your input. Civil discussion wins again. I do prefer mud wraslin, but not with you ugly mucks! :p

The show is on the road........ Josh, you are up Sir! :D ???

Good pass, well organized, thanks for having me :thumbs:

DC#0308 0660 0000 5321 3568

Pass arrived. I am not going to have a chance to go through it until tonight. I will get the P&T's up then.

Josh

I was just looking through all the posts. This pass started in April. What's the record for the longest pass in CP history? Do we have a shot at immortality?

Some of that cheese is going to be well aged by the time this is put to bed. :laugh: