• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

CHARLIE - That's the worst selection of sticks anyone has ever sent me! :angry:

Here's the Top 5 Reasons why:
Only 2 (two, dos, deux...) were required. :sign:

4. Some of the sticks I've never even heard of. ???

3. A few of them are so special even I don't think I could smoke them & may have to send some back. :p

2. I'm on the IR list for a few weeks! :angry: Damn you!!!! :0

AND the #1 Reason that was the worst selection of sticks anyone has ever sent me is:

I could never possibly repay your kindness & generosity!
:D

In all seriousness Charley, the sticks were WAY over the top, greatly appreciated, and I am humbled. :) I can barely wait for the cheese with which to pair them.

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Enjoy brother.

Putz........quit trying to steal my thunder........ :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Enjoy brother.

Putz........quit trying to steal my thunder........ :laugh:

Steal hell!!!

I was trying to give it to him.

:laugh:

Why would I want to be another fool Dodger fan?? :sign: Thanks for trying though.

And all this reading about everyone receiving cheese, spread, crackers, etc. makes me wonder................WHERE'S MY DAMN CHEESE? :angry:

Locatelli, Roccolo, Chedder, Cottage, goat, cow, sheep....at this point I'd take cream cheese.......

This is the worlds LONGEST pass with no end....no end....no end.....no end.....

Locatelli, Roccolo, Chedder, Cottage, goat, cow, sheep....at this point I'd take cream cheese.......

Sorry Charlie! :D ;) I spoke with Howard, your Cheese has been sent. :thumbs:

I know there a few others out there that have yet to receive or send their cheese. :( For that I'm sorry. I am trying to work out things with all of the BOTLs involved. Seems life's ups & down are kicking many of us around lately and we're having to make adjustments and priorities, but rest assured all commitments made in this pass will be honored ASAP. I'm pedaling as fast as I can. :D

Why would I want to be another fool Dodger fan?? :sign: Thanks for trying though.

I know there is still good you Charlie.........let go of your hate!

And all this reading about everyone receiving cheese, spread, crackers, etc. makes me wonder................WHERE'S MY DAMN CHEESE? :angry:

How about some Fromunda Cheese........? :laugh:

I know there is still good you Charlie.........let go of your hate!

How about some Fromunda Cheese........? :laugh:

Nasty, nasty, nasty! Leave it to Little Boy Blue to take it to the gutter! :p

Sorry for the delay. I did not realize that we were shipping cheese until Jeff Called. My cheese and cigars are on the way.

-gp

Hey Jeff, it's almost April. You gonna start another cheese pass?

Sorry for the delay. I did not realize that we were shipping cheese until Jeff Called. My cheese and cigars are on the way.

-gp

Hopefully my end arrived safe and sound?

Hey sorry, my schedule has been a little crazy lately with travel. Yes, my wife called and was confused why cheese showed up at the door! Thanks so much the cheese is good and the cigars look great. I had some of the cheese last night and cant wait to smoke the cigars.

-gp

Recieved some very nice sticks and cheese in good condition today. Thanks brother. I can't wait to get into 'em!

Ahhhh-yep

Similarities to the Super Bowl......Warner to Fitzgerald....

The Incomplete Pass ???

Ahhhh-yep

Similarities to the Super Bowl......Warner to Fitzgerald....

The Incomplete Pass ???

That is funny Jeff!! :laugh: A great way to draw parallels to the upcoming SB!

I got mine in over the weekend. I am looking forward trying it out Mysterea, thanks much!

BTW, you still can't count ;)

Seth

Got some cheese and a great selection sticks today! All in great shape, thanks Niko!

Hey Putz, did your cheese show up yet???

:cool:

Nope......unless you're referring to the cheese you already ate! :sign:

Howard PM'd me this morning saying that he will try to get it out this week. We shall see. ???

I had some Spelt this evening for dinner and it would have been perfect for it.

LOL ..... yeah, that's why I feel bad. But the Roccolo is friggen awesome! I had some last night but am wiating for a special Valentines dinner we are throwing to have the rest, with some foie, cavier and a 1976 Chateau d'Yquem.

Hey Putz, did your cheese show up yet???

Nope......unless you're referring to the cheese you already ate! :sign:

Howard PM'd me this morning saying that he will try to get it out this week. We shall see. ???

I had some Spelt this evening for dinner and it would have been perfect for it.

No cheese here

No word of any cheese coming

No communication :angry:

But hell......it's only been 10 months

Sorry Jeff, but this is unacceptable! I don't care about a piece of cheese and two cigars. I do care that the basic rules of CP are being ignored.

1. Don't sign up for something you can't deliver.

2. If someone signed up and, now, can't deliver they need to step up and admit it.....and handle it.

3. Communication