• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Newbie "Get your feet wet" Pass

that is a VERY nice pass... I'd give all (okay, MOST) of my cigars to the Salvation Army for those!!!!

Great pass guys. i'll pm rod and tell him to move to completed. Congrats!

hudsonvalley said:
Well, all right! Had fun guys. Now the 'usual rule' is you have to smoke all these within 48 hours right? :) :) :)
[snapback]148102[/snapback]​

Oops. I guess I jumped the gun. =)

On a side note. It looks like my drymistat mutated into what looks to be a Climmax Humiditube. How do I add water to this thing? It doesnn't look like the ends open.

Seizure said:
hudsonvalley said:
Well, all right!  Had fun guys.  Now the 'usual rule' is you have to smoke all these within 48 hours right? :)  :)  :)
[snapback]148102[/snapback]​

Oops. I guess I jumped the gun. =)

On a side note. It looks like my drymistat mutated into what looks to be a Climmax Humiditube. How do I add water to this thing? It doesnn't look like the ends open.
[snapback]148117[/snapback]​

Just pop off either one of the ends and add a few drops, the black cap should twist right off. Thanks for the great pass!

Had a great time guys. Perfect pass and a nice intro for a newbie like me. In fact let's send it around again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edited for spelling ( don't want Mrs. Crabtree to catch me :D )

Well done, guys! :thumbs:

No arguments, good P&Ts and it moved along at a good pace! Enjoy all those new smokes Johnny! :D

What you gunna smoke first? That opus is fresh, let it age lol!!! Wear off the spicy start.

Wait this can't be over. We haven't had a fight yet and accused each other of theivery!
That's what the big boys do on these passes it seems :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bash.gif
poke.gif
bash.gif
BlueTeamEnforcer.gif
Chair.gif
Smack%20Bottom.gif

piss2.gif
1zhelp.gif
piss.gif

hudsonvalley said:
Wait this can't be over. We haven't had a fight yet and accused each other of theivery!
That's what the big boys do on these passes it seems :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bash.gif
poke.gif
bash.gif
BlueTeamEnforcer.gif
Chair.gif
Smack%20Bottom.gif

piss2.gif
1zhelp.gif
piss.gif

[snapback]148706[/snapback]​

Hudson. I accuse you of being a thief! You stole my pre embargo Cuban Cigar, that was autographed by Fidel Castro himself!

:laugh:

Smoking my first take from this pass, Punch Gran Puro. I can't believe some butt chunck put this dog rocket in the pass and I was dumb enough to trade one of my sacred blunts for it! :p Seriously though, first time I smoked one of these tasty treats. It was quite enjoyable! :thumbs: Who's going to start the next "newbie pass"?

Good ol':
25) Perdomo2 Torfecto Maduro

was my first to be smoked down. They run rare around here, and I gotta drive a hour for the cheaper ones, so I love getting my sticky little fingers on them! lol I also smoked:

33) Indian Tabac Maduro Super Fuerte robusto

Great construction. I mean perfect almost. Very deep rich brown color, and box pressed (I think I remeber that), it made a great cigar. I had to give up early though, it got the best of me! lol

Hey Johnny, don't forget to PM Rod and ask that this be moved to the Completed Pass thread.:)

I think Kayakinboy did it already. But I will PM him again just to make sure.

21) La Gloria Cubana Serie R # 5

I was a bit scared to try this one as the wrapper was very dark and look ominous like i would pass out if I smoked it. Overall very nice. Dark and Sweet. With just a tad of spice. This actually made me hungry and I had to eat something afterwards. Delicious

22) HdM Excalibur 1066 Maduro
Nothing too fancy. Sweet with a bit of Tinge to it. I still maybe prefer the regular Excalibur Epicures.

24) The Edge By Rocky Patel Toro Corojo
Another sweet tasting cigar. Although it was a bit more harsh and bitter on the tip of the tongue and back of the throat. Maybe that's why it's named "The Edge". However, this cigar burned perfectly. I think I only had to touch it up once, and this is definately a stronger cigar because when I purged, I almost lit my eyebrows on fire.

And, I think I'll start up another Newbie "Get your feet wet" Pass after the holidays when everyone is back home and the Postal Service has a bit less packages to deal with. I think this time the packaging will be a lot better as I learned what to improve this time around.

Stay tuned for the Post Holidays guys!