• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Newbie "Get your feet wet" Pass

wasch_24 said:
I knew there was a reason I thought to do the individual baggie route for the non-celophaned sticks ;)
yea I gues that Drymistat is shot. Beads came out too many times. probably just baggie it up so no more future damage, and replace it with another humidifier or soemthing.

OK, ready to ship out tomorrow.

Hopefully the new humi stick works out better.

Updated list

1) Padron 2000 take Hudson Valley
2) Padron 2000 take Wasch-24
3) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso take jacknife
4) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
5) Punch Gran Puro take jacknife
6) Ashton VSG Tres Mystique take Wasch-24
7) Nat Sherman take Hudson Valley
8) Romeo Y Julietta Cedro Deluxe #2 take Hudson Valley
9) Bacarat #1 take Hudson Valley
10) La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6
11) Black Pearl Gran Robusto take Hudson Valley
12)Ashton Cab #3 take Wasch-24
13) Padron Lonsdale put Hudson Valley
14) Indios Puros Maxima Reserva put Hudson Valley
15) Flor De Farach momotombito put Hudson Valley take jacknife
16) La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4 put Hudson Valley
17) Sherpa Barber Pole put Hudson Valley take Wasch-24
18) PAM '64 Corona put Wasch-24
19) PAN '64 Corona put Wasch-24
20) La Flor Doninica Double Ligero put Wasch-24 take jacknife
21) La Gloria Cubana Serie R # 5 put Wasch-24
22) HdM Excalibur 1066 Maduro put Wasch-24
23) Oliva Grand Maduro Belicoso put jacknife take psyktek
24) The Edge By Rocky Patel Toro Corojo put jacknife
25) Perdomo2 Torfecto Maduro put jacknife
26) Gurkha Legend Robusto put jacknife
27) CAO Anniversaire Extreme Robusto put jacknife
28) Sancho Panza Quixote put jacknife take psyktek
29) Padilla Hybrid toro put psyktek
30) Bauza Torpedo put psyktek
31) CAO Brazilia Amazon put psyktek
32) La Gloria Cubana Miami Corona Gorda put psyktek
33) Indian Tabac Maduro Super Fuerte robusto put psyktek

You guys are doing a great job with this for a first effort. :thumbs: The only think I'd suggest for next time is doing a numbered list to make tracking inventory as it goes and comes a little easier. :D

Alright, coming my way after psyktek. I've got my eyes on the prize :D . Excited for the pass to finally head my way. Looks great. :thumbs: I'm assuming the pass will be mailed to me after Thanksgiving weekend, psytek? I'll be out of town for the holiday. Heading to my hometown of Yuma, AZ to visit family and friends and head on down to Glamis.

Ree

All right!

That was fast!

You entered 0103 8555 7492 4156 6515

Your item arrived at 4:08 am on November 24, 2004 in SANDY, UT 84070. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Just found it on the front porch. Letting it warm up before I open it. :) Do my best to have it out tomorrow (oops!) I mean Friday. :D

Wasn't planning on doing any trading in this pass, but a couple of sticks caught my eye, so my takes are

23. Oliva Grand Maduro
27. Sancho Panza Quixote

Puts:
29. Padilla Hybrid toro
30. Bauza Torpedo
31. CAO Brazilia Amazon
32. La Gloria Cubana Miami Corona Gorda
33. Indian Tabac Maduro Super Fuerte robusto

Out today to KayakinBoy. DC to follow.

Nice packaging and padding! The Drymistat was intact and looks nice and plump so I'll leave that alone.

Since I'm here in the role of "elder statesman" (harumph!) let me note a thought.

Individal baggies for each stick allows you to simply number your baggies without having to write the entire name on them. And that brings me to baggies. Each stick, cello'd or not, deserves its own baggie. More protection, and it allows you to use larger ziplocks; maybe one for the cello'd sticks, one for the naked. Large baggies also allows you, if you're compulsive enough, to keep the sticks in some sort of numerical order.

In fact, I may do that before the pass moves on.

Not sure if this is gonna make it back to Jonny without a bigger tupperdor or some other strategy.

Nicely done so far, guys!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

this is killing me... lol. I've got some sticks I can't wait to thorw in. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving.

Out to Ree Ree this AM.

DC# 01038555749328299336

Almost home, Jonny!!! :D

BTW, tupperdor is full, except for space for a couple of minutos. Either Ryan or KayakinBoy are gonna have to make some changes in storage and packaging. :)

I just saw you corrected the shipment to AZ. I thought you were going to skip me :angry: But it's all good now. :D What do you suggest regarding the storage/packaging problem?

Haha. The Tupperware was done like that on purpose to keep the the number of cigars to a limit. But then again, the more the better, gives people down the line a better variety.

And Darn you Psytek, that Sancho Panza Quixote was on my budget wishlist =) But by the looks of your puts you more than made up it.

So,
If I check this right...

Here is the list as stands:

13) Padron Lonsdale
14) Indios Puros Maxima Reserva
16) La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4
18) PAM '64 Corona
19) PAN '64 Corona
21) La Gloria Cubana Serie R # 5
22) HdM Excalibur 1066 Maduro
24) The Edge By Rocky Patel Toro Corojo
25) Perdomo2 Torfecto Maduro