• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official Midwest Pass

Savage112 said:
Good to see this underway.

Looks good to me, but then I'm a Newb that don't no nuthin.

Huzzah!
[snapback]196944[/snapback]​

you know how to pick a sig. picture i can tell you THAT

:rolleyes: looking up at savages post :rolleyes:

foiled by a darn page break :angry2:

And they're off!!!
ok Brad, the pass is on its way to you. DC # 0103 8555 7493 3625 2804 (on the shipping tag) or 4204 7460 9101 0385 5574 9336 2528 04 (that is the one printed on my receipt),
I insured it as directed in the pass instruction enclosed in the "eagle"

Right on! Glad to be back from the worst canoeing weather you could ask for, and to see everything is well with the pass. Rob_k's puts/takes look great, and the package is on the way!

Gonz

Rob_k said:
And they're off!!!
ok Brad, the pass is on its way to you. DC # 0103 8555 7493 3625 2804 (on the shipping tag) or 4204 7460 9101 0385 5574 9336 2528 04 (that is the one printed on my receipt),
I insured it as directed in the pass instruction enclosed in the "eagle"
[snapback]197074[/snapback]​

I got the little slip in my mailbox saying that I was not here for delivery. Even though after I saw her pull away, i was walking up to the mailbox. :angry2:

I will be abe to pick it up on Tuesday. At least the PO has AC.

I just wanted to everyone know what was going on.

okay...I'm back and ready for the pass...
I'm open! I'm Open!

indyrob said:
okay...I'm back and ready for the pass...
I'm open! I'm Open!
[snapback]198357[/snapback]​

Alright. I see you. I will get it Tuesday and Pass it Wednesday AM. :thumbs:

Here it goes and coming your way Indyrob

Takes
#2 Gurkha Expedition Toro
#6 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon R

Puts
#31 AF Best Seller Natural
#32 Cuesta Rey Tuscany Tubes
#33 Casillas Rothschild

DC # 0503 8555 7491 3181 4548

*** I changed out the box. It looked like it had been crushed. All the sticks were there and looked fine though. ****

Looks like some great p/t's, hope you enjoy those cigars!

And thanks for changing out the box, I didn't expect it to make it for the whole pass, however I'm surprised the postal service wrecked it so fast!

I'll post a new list of whats in the box shortly, however the chicken is on the grill, and no one likes dried out over-cooked chicken!

Gonz

Are you going to edit your first post in this thread to include the lineup, pass order, and progress?

I've seen it in other threads and was wondering if it would help.

Gonz said:
I'll post a new list of whats in the box shortly, however the chicken is on the grill, and no one likes dried out over-cooked chicken!
[snapback]198605[/snapback]​

Here is the updated cigar list:

1 Fonseca Connecticut 5-50
3 5 Vegas Torpedo
4 Perdomo Reserve Cameroon R
5 Bohemian Red Corojo
7 Cu-Avana Nat
8 CAO Gold
9 Flor de Allones #5
10 Flor de Oliva Torpedo
11 K. Hansotia Signature 101
12 CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon
13 La Escepcion Series IV
15 Don Lino Africa
16 Mayorga Toro
17 Mayorga Robusto
18 Partagas Almirante
19 La Perla Habana Black Pearl
20 CAO Palms Super Bowl Coffin
22 Hdm Epicure No. 1 (isom)
23 Fonseca Delicias (isom)
24 Partagas Serie D No. 4 (isom)
26 Cohiba Siglo II (isom)
27 Padron '64 Torpedo Maduro
28 CAO Black Frontier
29 Padron Maduro 2000
30 Bolivar Churchill
31 AF Best Seller Nat
32 Cuesta Rey Tuscany Tubos
33 Casillas Rothschild

I agree that this is helpful to have an ongoing list of cigar pass contents. There is a puts/takes sheet in the box, as well as a disk with that same sheet than can be updated so a new sheet can be printed (just in case your chicken scratch is as hard to read as mine!).

Should be to Indyrob soon!

And if everyone agrees, I'll just keep adding posts with new lists, instead of editing the first post. I thought it may be nice to leave the first post (or 15th or wherever it is) with the original contents as is, then post new lists with the actual contents further down the thread where we're all currently reading.

mhortsch said:
Huh

I wonder if that PSD4 will make it 12 rounds...
[snapback]198806[/snapback]​

I would have took it but I have (2). Let's let someone else give it a try. ;)

I had my eye on the Cohiba...never tried one, but I also haven't tried the PSD4 either...what a delima!

indyrob said:
I had my eye on the Cohiba...never tried one, but I also haven't tried the PSD4 either...what a delima!
[snapback]198916[/snapback]​

Dude, take 'em all! :thumbs:

*** Do not forget to replace though. *** ;)

Got it today...WOW! Talk about a quandry...I just picked up the pkg. from the office. OMG...What a buncha beauts!I'll post my P/T's tonight and hopefully have it out tommorow afternoon. Whew...I'm glad I decided to mow the lawn tomorrow- I might be doing it over a PSD4!