• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Co 2007 Calander!

The voting must be rigged.... :rolleyes:

That Skyy chick with no profile information :D is about the middle of the pack as far as looks. No way should she be leading in the votes.

I have agreed to be Kiera's (November) :love: camapign manager so Skyy's ballot box stuffing days are OVER! :laugh:

Oh and "Angela" (March) in SECOND PLACE! :0 You gotta be freakin' KIDDING me. :laugh:

how the HELL did I miss this??

That's one hell of a calendar!

um...yeah....uuuh...well....hmmmmm...mumble...drool...mumble....

Amy :love:

I called The Outlaw today. Let me say what a surprise and pleasure it was to speak with these guys. I called with my Credit Card in hand expecting to pay $20 each. Much to my surprise, they are shipping me my calander for free, including shipping. It is no wonder everyone loves going to the Outlaw. I will be setting up a road trip with Shooter soon to spend an evening at the Outlaw.

Thanks Guys.

Hi, Brad! I received my copy of The Outlaw Cigar Company 2007 Calendar in the mail this morning. It's a terrific calendar! Thank you very much, Brad, and many thanks for making this great calendar offer available to the members of CigarPass. Happy Holidays! Regards, knightlaird

Just got back from Outlaw and perused one of these fine calendars! Lets just say the final product is awesome!

These guys are quickly becoming a well known store nation wide!

Wow! I just found out I won one of these on the Dogwatch Social Club. I can't wait to get it. Thanks Dale for the contest and thanks Outlaw for the calendars! :thumbs:

Wow! I just found out I won one of these on the Dogwatch Social Club. I can't wait to get it. Thanks Dale for the contest and thanks Outlaw for the calendars! :thumbs:

Hey bro, yours and the others went out yesterday via 1st class mail, so you should have it shortly. Enjoy!

Amy221.jpg

Check out the Cigar Pass Gallery, new cigar girls pictures added!

When is the voting going to close on this? At first, my favorite was Kiera (November) but once I turned the calendar to September this month, I have to say I've changed my mind and Lorie is now tops on my list:

Lorie102.jpg

She's running 2nd in the voting last I knew. :thumbs: