• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Glad to see I didn't miss anything in the week I've been otherwise occupied.

this is gonna be EPIC!!!!

davidhasselhoff.jpg

:thumbs: The Hoff approves :thumbs:

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1300879869' post='1031648']
That is not what I needed to see while eating breakfast.
[/quote]

And it was the first thing I saw while freshly burping up breakfast...chunky!

OK, I think I'm getting the hang of this....So, I send it to Moki next? :thumbs:

11119218.jpg

Hello, I am David Hasselhoff and I APPROVE!!!!

In-laws targeted by man with samurai sword

By Associated Press

POSTED: 11:42 a.m. EDT, Mar 24, 2011

HEMET, CALIF.: Police say a man swinging a samurai sword is in jail after wounding two relatives while chasing his in-laws through a Southern California neighborhood.

Hemet police say they will ask prosecutors to file attempted murder charges against 20-year-old Zen Timothy Singleton.

Lt. Mark Richards says neighbors called authorities Tuesday afternoon to report a man with a katana samurai sword chasing people through the neighborhood.

Singleton's 50-year-old father-in-law was slashed on his thigh and his 24-year-old brother-in-law was cut on his forehead by glass shattered by the sword.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise says Singleton was found sitting on a curb and was arrested. He has been booked for investigation of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and vandalism. Bail is set at $1 million.

Samurai Swords? I thought we were concerned about the BATFE running guns to Mexico and now we have to check out books on sword fighting....

Stay safe out there Jon!!!

In-laws targeted by man with samurai sword

By Associated Press

POSTED: 11:42 a.m. EDT, Mar 24, 2011

HEMET, CALIF.: Police say a man swinging a samurai sword is in jail after wounding two relatives while chasing his in-laws through a Southern California neighborhood.

Hemet police say they will ask prosecutors to file attempted murder charges against 20-year-old Zen Timothy Singleton.

Lt. Mark Richards says neighbors called authorities Tuesday afternoon to report a man with a katana samurai sword chasing people through the neighborhood.

Singleton's 50-year-old father-in-law was slashed on his thigh and his 24-year-old brother-in-law was cut on his forehead by glass shattered by the sword.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise says Singleton was found sitting on a curb and was arrested. He has been booked for investigation of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and vandalism. Bail is set at $1 million.

Samurai Swords? I thought we were concerned about the BATFE running guns to Mexico and now we have to check out books on sword fighting....

Stay safe out there Jon!!!

Please watch this fun and instructive video to enhance your sword fighting skillz....

David Hasselhoff will seriously do anything for money wont he... those pictures...my eyes are now burning.

Apparently this is a "thing" now . . . this was in my morning paper!

Man attacks step-daughter's boyfriend with samurai sword, Corpus Christi police say

CORPUS CHRISTI -- A 40-year-old man was arrested late Thursday after he was accused of assaulting his stepdaughter's boyfriend with a samurai sword, Corpus Christi police said.

Officers were called about 10:40 p.m. to a house in the 3800 block of Willow Street where they found two men shouting, one covered in blood, police said.

A 25-year-old man told police he was arguing with his girlfriend when her stepfather asked him to leave.

When he wouldn't, the 40-year-old man kicked in a door and attacked the man with a sword, slicing his lip.

All three live together, police said. The 25-year-old man refused medical attention at the scene. Police arrested the 40-year-old man on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Big ol' goofy world out there. ???

~Boar

Apparently this is a "thing" now . . . this was in my morning paper!

Man attacks step-daughter's boyfriend with samurai sword, Corpus Christi police say

CORPUS CHRISTI -- A 40-year-old man was arrested late Thursday after he was accused of assaulting his stepdaughter's boyfriend with a samurai sword, Corpus Christi police said.

Officers were called about 10:40 p.m. to a house in the 3800 block of Willow Street where they found two men shouting, one covered in blood, police said.

A 25-year-old man told police he was arguing with his girlfriend when her stepfather asked him to leave.

When he wouldn't, the 40-year-old man kicked in a door and attacked the man with a sword, slicing his lip.

All three live together, police said. The 25-year-old man refused medical attention at the scene. Police arrested the 40-year-old man on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Big ol' goofy world out there. ???

~Boar

Ninja is the new pirate.

hasselhoff4.jpg

The only thing better than my hair is this thread..........

I think we should just go ahead and move this to the Completed Passes forum.

I think we should just go ahead and move this to the Completed Passes forum.

Oh Crap! I suppose that means I just keep the pass? !

Here are my Takes and Puts

Take: #18 GOF Robo (Don Carlos) - Put #47: Padron 1926 #9 Maduro

Take: # 43 Padron 44 - Put #48: Don Carlos EDA Double Robusto 2006

Take: #38 VR Unicos - Put #49: LFD Maduro Cabinet #5 (Toro)

Take: #27 Parti Short (06) - Put #50: Padron 1964 Principe Natural

This is going to go to "punk_lawyer" who has confirmed his availability.