• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Oh Yeah!!! Your Hooked

In-laws targeted by man with samurai sword

By Associated Press

POSTED: 11:42 a.m. EDT, Mar 24, 2011

HEMET, CALIF.: Police say a man swinging a samurai sword is in jail after wounding two relatives while chasing his in-laws through a Southern California neighborhood.

Hemet police say they will ask prosecutors to file attempted murder charges against 20-year-old Zen Timothy Singleton.

Lt. Mark Richards says neighbors called authorities Tuesday afternoon to report a man with a katana samurai sword chasing people through the neighborhood.

Singleton's 50-year-old father-in-law was slashed on his thigh and his 24-year-old brother-in-law was cut on his forehead by glass shattered by the sword.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise says Singleton was found sitting on a curb and was arrested. He has been booked for investigation of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and vandalism. Bail is set at $1 million.

Samurai Swords? I thought we were concerned about the BATFE running guns to Mexico and now we have to check out books on sword fighting....

Stay safe out there Jon!!!

Ahhhh, that was a fun day, but nowhere near as awesome as Loren's Opus stash. Not even life and death situations such as Phil's pass management could trump the awesome of his collection. How dare you.

Ahhhh, that was a fun day, but nowhere near as awesome as Loren's Opus stash. Not even life and death situations such as Phil's pass management could trump the awesome of his collection. How dare you.

Well, I think the awesomeness of that Hasselhoff Music Video has exceeded any awesomeness Phil or Loren had in anything for their whole life, and even their dogs, and beedog's life. :love:

Jon I am not really sure how you are not in this pass

Stu should have the Pass today.

shits-on-fire-yo.jpg

Of all the threads not to get a post yesterday...

Hey Phil, I ran into an old friend of yours, she says whats up.

She is Back

Wow I have never seen the original before despite using the knock off hundreds of times

Cg4 – EP Carillo Ed In
PLPC – RASS
Padron 45 – Padron 80
Tat Black PL - BGM

This is en route to Allen (txraddoc) and should be in his hands in a day or so.