• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

did you decide to change that one around or do the p/t stand 'as is'?

I pulled some strings for ya Phil.....
posterphil2.jpg

posterphil.jpg

Yeah, the lack of the cg4 got in the way last evening and life got in the way too. This will be off to Kingantz in the AM. In fact, maybe I'll just drive it over there. It's only an 8 hour trip. :)

Bring it on brother! I'm sure there's some smokes we can enjoy in the box. :D

Even for a troll pass, there is entirely too much Hasselhoff in this thread. And this isn't going to make it any better:

That's right. You've been Hasselhumped. It's like Rick Rolled, but stickier.

~Boar

Any updates on this? I would like to see this thing start moving a little faster as right now we are averaging like 1 person a week, which will complicate things when it heats up quite a bit.

How bout you update your math. On a purely factual level this has been on the road for 5 weeks, theoretically. It went to Sneeds first, he that took care of Outlaw D, Smokeyballs, and him. Next it came to me, then to MadMonk from Monk to Punk and from Punk to some-type of dinosaur name.

So if my figuring is correct that makes like 8 person in in 5 weeks. I expect an apology.

Hypothetically speaking of course. I think by now everyone who doesn't post pictures of David Hasseloff realizes there was no pass.

The law of averages supports Phil's hypothesis. There will not be too many occurances of three participants being in the same area. The box has travelled via USPS 5X in 5 weeks. You owe Phil an apology, and an autographed head shot of the Hasselhoff, of which I will expect one too, if you ask me for an apology. Never underestimate the omniscience of the Beedog.

Are you defending Phil for the right reasons?

Unfortunately, I can't think of one good reason to defend him. Perhaps Stu could do better.

I am starting to get scared of this much David Hasseloff. It is like folks are collecting it.

But then again, when have the Germans known ANYTHING about being awesome?

Take your pic, my favorite awesome is the e30 M3.

Fully agreed there. 90K on my 330i. I'd love pilot the rocket ship M5 next (mainly cause there's plenty of room for the kids in the back!! :) ).

Oh yeah, the pass is in Kingantz's grubby little hands.

Wooooo boy! Just got back from a beer fest in a neighboring town, damn awesome time with some excellent beers. I was the designated driver so didn't get to drink as much as I would've liked, but my buddy Ray made up for what I couldn't drink. :laugh:

I got the smokes and propose these:

T) Padron 1926 #35 maduro
P) Opus Petit Lancero

T) Padron 1926 #9 Maduro
P) God of Fire Carlito 2005 Double Robusto

T) BGM
P) Mercer Pinar del Rio Canonazos

Let me know your thoughts on these and if all are okay, I'll send back out Monday.

Look fine to me greg, although I have no idea wth that last one is.