• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The screw you thread!

I'm a newb, but if I knew someone was a snitch, I'd not purchase from them. Everyone should offer their best price, and let the best man win. Hell, I'll pay more for excellent service, and you have an excellent reputation, so I guess the price is less important to me than service, to a point.

Al - what a load of crap. Nice that "some guys" think they can dictate how you conduct your business.

Easy to fix....I'll just keep sending you all my money.....like I do now.... :laugh:

Maybe consider doing specials via email. Just a thought.
Hard to grow new business that way, but the faithful can usually be counted on for support..... :cool:

Hang in there, my friend - you've got my hard earned jack, to be sure.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You're a vendor Al? I just thought you were a regular CPer who happens to have some good cigars and happens to sell them at good prices. Come to think of it, I now wonder if the other CP guys I buy cigars from are vendors too. Hard to tell, cuz they seem to be as much a part of this community as the rest of us. ;)

Al, you've got a place to stay if you're ever in the great Minneapple. That's the real difference between you and some 'vendor'. You're deals do sometimes get us excited, but it's as much about how you do it as it is the prices. Your sales are a unique piece of CP culture. You keep things fun. Too bad other 'vendors' don't get that. There's more to it than prices. There's ....love. :love: In a very heterosexual way.

Would it be possible to have a seperate room for any one of our respected vendors to host sales in like Al does? Could this room only be seen by CP members?

I am sure the vendor he is talking about is a 'cp member' technically so they would still be able to stir up trouble.  

Thats too bad Al....Its too bad the vendor couldn't "man-up" and discuss it with you privately.

No worries, most here are fairly confident you offer the best prices no matter what. :thumbs:

That's total BS Al. If this is true, I'd like to know who it is so I can ban them.

I'm going to lock down this forum so it's not public to the outside. Will take care of this tonight.

No matter how you feel about a vendor, perhaps due to the way they have treated you ;) and,
notwithstanding they are in their legal rights, you don't stoop this low.

I agree Doc "off with his head"

Brian

Pure crap, it's not like your special were available 24/7/365, They were specials available only for a short period of time. That dickwad never hear of a sale? You have my support.

Guys, when I have this absolutely confirmed by more than 1 vendor and several people. I will be happy to get this out there. Until I am absolutely 100% certain, I can't and won't out someone. I have a couple of my reps working to find out for sure who this was.
This is going to be the new cigar world, I've had 4 CP vendors PM me saying they have also been censored recently. Just say thanks to the Supreme Court.

Al

I know there've been some bumps in the road between us in the past Al, but that really, really sucks. I hope you can find corroboration as to who it was, and pass the word around.

Al sorry to hear about this since you do add value to our community. You are more than a vendor you are a BOTL!

Now for the other vendor that wants to make a point of making an ass of himself. I hope we never find out who you are, as I would never give you any of my business!

That's just BS!!! :angry: Never bought anything from Al but, you have a PM brother. :thumbs:

Guys, I cannot out someone on hearsay. They were well within there legal rights to notify a manufacturer of someone not complying with the manufacturers respective policy. Since the Supreme Court ruled Manufacturers have the right to set minimum prices. So I cannot out them due to possible legal ramifications for myself.

Al
Class move all the way Al.

Al - sorry to hear that - I really looked forward to you being bored on Friday afternoon's.

Al,

I'd pay over MSRP for smokes from you just for the customer service.