• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Strangest Thing EVER

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Have you ever, in your life, seen someone "curteousy flush" at a urinal? This freaking boggled my mind! I'm almost speechless.

Tony Bones said:
Have you ever, in your life, seen someone "curteousy flush" at a urinal? This freaking boggled my mind! I'm almost speechless.
I don't usually look at the other guy next to me :D I've heard guys flushing constantly while taking a leak. Don't know why. Maybe the water helps their flow?

:p

Maybe he took one look at you and wanted to get a head start outta there. :p

LMAO...Strangest Thread EVER!!! :p :sign:

I always flush first, then piss, then flush again. :thumbs:

LMAO - that's pretty funny. Maybe he has exceptionally smally pee. :0

Dave :p

LMAO MORE! Ok, I meant to type exceptinally SMELLY, but I guess smally might be appropriate as well.

OK girls, back to class. You ladies are freakin' me out. :0 :0

Well, at least he didn't reach over and flush YOUR urinal while you were peeing. Now that would be weird.

moki said:
Well, at least he didn't reach over and flush YOUR urinal while you were peeing. Now that would be weird.
Or worse --- he could have pee'd in your urinal while you were flushing :sign:

Never noticed that.

Speaking of smelly pee, a bit of a threadjack:

I stayed a a hotel in Capetown, SA once. The owner of the hotel had his staff keep the lobby urinals full of ice at all times. He'd throw a fit if he went in there and the ice was low.

His explanation was that it kept down on the smell. It seemed to work...

Captain B said:
moki said:
Or worse --- he could have pee'd in your urinal while you were flushing :sign:
Never cross streams. It would be bad.

Or how about the guy in the next stall over takin' a crap from you (While your takin' a crap) and he starts up a conversation....... ;) :sign: :D

stogieman said:
Or how about the guy in the next stall over takin' a crap from you (While your takin' a crap) and he starts up a conversation....... ;) :sign: :D
Ooooo, that's a major no no. And you can't really ignore him. What if you're getting finishing up and you hear him flush too? Do you wait for him to disappear so you don't have to confront him outside?

If someone starts to talk to me, I break out into song :sign:

bfreebern said:
Tony Bones said:
Have you ever, in your life, seen someone "curteousy flush" at a urinal?  This freaking boggled my mind!  I'm almost speechless.
I don't usually look at the other guy next to me :D I've heard guys flushing constantly while taking a leak. Don't know why. Maybe the water helps their flow?

:p
I would guess that they are paranoid about somehow getting it on their pants, but who knows?