• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

If you recall in the first season, Daryl shot a deer and before he tracked it down, a zombie began eating it. The group dispatched the zombie before it could eat the entire deer. At no time did the deer get up...then again, the deer may have already been dead before the zombie got to it. The group also refrained from eating it because of the potential contamination. However, I don't think they will take the angle of the zombie animal.

Meh....after seeing this rag-tag band stumble around and pretty much screw everything up, I am pulling for the zombies.

Seriously, Shane and the fat guy couldn't come up with a distraction to draw the zombies away from the medical trailer.

As to the ammo, given the many remains of military members in Atlanta and around the CDC I would assume they would be awash in 5.56...you know the stuff that fires from the M-4 they picked up....what....they didn't....

For my money We're Alive is much better.

I think they should use that little freak show Carl as bait to make a mass killing.

As a father that's hard for me to say but...nah...fug it...no it's not.

So the water is contaminated or the air is messed up.......they are all zombies. Just don't know it yet. Wonder how her baby is going to turn out since she is infected.

Yeah. That was an interesting twist. I am glad that the main douchebag (Shane) is finally gone.

Randall and Shane died human but the zombie virus is airborne. That's what the CDC doctor whispered at the end of the Atlanta season. They all carry the virus but have to die to transform because their immune system holds it in carrier status.

I think if Rick knew that it was airborne, he would have been more cautious with Shane's death. It might have been more like "the virus is mutating..." or "there's more than 1 strain of virus..."

I love this show. Yeah, it has some moments that make you facepalm, but over all I'd say it is pretty well done. This last episode was awesome, though the one before was upsetting when they killed Dale off.

So. The theory amongst my buddies I carpool with is that the group that Rick's group is worried about is led by Merl, and now that Shane (the primary antagonist) is gone, Merl will become his new problem in the season finale, setting up the season premiere for number three. Thoughts?

As for the dead now rising without zombie contact prior...well, I think it's the next twist when it comes to the undead portion of the show. We shall see. :)

I have been avoiding this thread since Sunday because i havent watched it yet. I just got done watching this weeks episode and I'mm blown away. As much as it is good Shane is gone I am sad because he brought great drama to the show. The baby will deffinetly be shanes now for sure and Rick is going to flip a shit. I also think rhe baby is going to be a zombie and cause serious complications.

So I guess we will see.

Paul

That would be weird if the baby was a zombie. Wouldnt it have to be dead?

Just watched it on Amazon . . . woah. Great episode!

I knew it had to come down to Shane dying and LOVED how they handled it. Amazing scene. I think all those zombies in the woods are going to be front and center next week! Night of the Living Dead trapped in a farmhouse time!

~Boar

Just watched it on Amazon . . . woah. Great episode!

I knew it had to come down to Shane dying and LOVED how they handled it. Amazing scene. I think all those zombies in the woods are going to be front and center next week! Night of the Living Dead trapped in a farmhouse time!

~Boar

X2

I really hated to see Dale get it. loved to see duchebag Shane get his though. Like I said before Zombie soap opera....

Big season 2 finale tonight I think I might stay up and watch it!

Wicked Excited!

Paul