• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

WTF was that in the woods.... Now we need to wait for the Fall Damn that's along time. See you then zombie lovers. Looks like they will be hunkering down in that jail.

WTF was that in the woods.... Now we need to wait for the Fall Damn that's along time. See you then zombie lovers. Looks like they will be hunkering down in that jail.

The hooded figure in the woods name us Michonne and in the books she kicks ass!

The GN's are collections of multiple issues of the comic book. As far as the TV show we can agree they are changing much of it up from the comic books and doing their own thing.

Season finale was awesome! I'm really stoked that they introduced the Wanderer. I really think the series is going to pick up pace next season. Damn having to wait until fall. :(

Man, this season seemed to really be hit and miss for me. There were definitely a few cool episodes but way too much time spent on a farm. I didn't want to watch a show about people with petty problems working through their interpersonal skills.

It ended well though, looks like we might get some more action. The only problem is that now we have another season of prison drama.

I hope it doesn't end up like StarTrek without the adventure.

ok here is Michonne's Story
panel+1.jpg

panel+2.jpg

panel+3.jpg

panel+4.jpg

panel+5.jpg

panel+6.jpg

Speaking of the comics, if anyone is interested I have the first dozen or so series comics. I believe there were four or six comics per series. I don't know how far that would take you into the television version of the story because I always miss the show. Anyhow, both my son and I have read through them and they are taking up space on the bookselves so if anyone would like them just let me know and they are yours (obviously at no cost).

(These are snatched up)

Speaking of the comics, if anyone is interested I have the first dozen or so series comics. I believe there were four or six comics per series. I don't know how far that would take you into the television version of the story because I always miss the show. Anyhow, both my son and I have read through them and they are taking up space on the bookselves so if anyone would like them just let me know and they are yours (obviously at no cost).

My son would love them

So Zombie heads you know I'll be watching the sneak peak weekend!

July 7th and 8th! Well I will need to DVR it on Saturday but will catch up on Sunday.

Hope you guys get to watch,
Paul

Season finale was awesome! I'm really stoked that they introduced the Wanderer. I really think the series is going to pick up pace next season. Damn having to wait until fall. :(

I just got into this tv series and watched season 1 on netflix and season 2 on the computer. Season 1 I thought was amazing and very interesting. Season 2 was too slow, I read something about AMC getting criticism for too much gore so they toned it down. Unfortunately they did and it was too much soap opera drama on that farm. When they were looking for the little girl, they spent like 4 episodes or something - that part of the story line dragged on. I would joke around and say that you could recognize the same zombies in multiple episodes during season 2 since there weren't that many of them.

So Zombie heads you know I'll be watching the sneak peak weekend!

July 7th and 8th! Well I will need to DVR it on Saturday but will catch up on Sunday.

Hope you guys get to watch,
Paul

Thanks for the heads up, I'll record it too.

WOW What an outstanding first part of season 3 this show is just excellent. I love how they left it off to at the end of the last episode!

What did you guys think?

I can't wait for February!

It's going to be very cool indeed, I just fell upon the series and already I love it !

It's going to be very cool indeed, I just fell upon the series and already I love it !

There is a marathon coming up on new years eve and new years day! That should fill in all the past stuff.