• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Interesting episode, but I wanna see some heads bashed and bullets fly.

Starting to get a bit bored...

I actually liked the episode. It's building the tension. It's going to get worse for our little gang before it gets better.

I saw an interesting theory concerning Morse Code. Possibly Darryl's blinking at Rick, or something else. There is a scene with Michonne in a room that has a big Morse Code poster on the wall.

Roller skating
hand holding
first kiss

WT....are we watching

Where's my "Make TWD Great Again" hat?????

Episode 1 was awesome. The rest of this season has sucked.

I guess ole Scap has to have constant death and mayhem in his TWD cereal. Now , granted the episodes since have not been nearly as suspenseful. There is a story being built and I'm digging it so far.

I don't need constant death....but in a show about Zombies I still prefer that is the main storyline, rather than a backdrop. This season has not been impressive.

If all they did every episode was kill zombies, forage and hunt with no other story or character building it wouldn't be a very good show. I wouldn't waste my time watching more than a few episodes and certainly wouldn't make it to season 7. This season is slow moving, I agree. There is something big in the works...... I hope

I'm pretty content with the season so far. I was happy to see Jesus in action. I have hopes that he'll add a cool factor. Maggie's leadership abilities were hinted at, and Steven Ogg did a real fine job too.
So, a lot of development, but enough to keep me watching. I'm wondering if the second half of the season will get pretty intense. There are a lot worse options on the tube.

Last edited:
I thought it was a good episode, and a welcome change of pace. Question is, will Tara tell the Alexandrites that she knows where there is a cache of weapons? I also see Cindy going to Alexandria.

I'm torn. I do like good development and we're certainly getting our share of it, but what I don't like is the dialogue lately. I don't know if I'm turning into Doc or what but the language has gone from PG to PG-13 at least and I'm not a fan of that transition. I'd gladly trade all of the "shit" and "titties" for some zombie killing

I'm torn. I do like good development and we're certainly getting our share of it, but what I don't like is the dialogue lately. I don't know if I'm turning into Doc or what but the language has gone from PG to PG-13 at least and I'm not a fan of that transition. I'd gladly trade all of the "shit" and "titties" for some zombie killing

I'd rather they unleash and go full HBO/Showtime/Cinemax. :D