• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

There's no way I could watch that episode twice.
I just got to this episode last night. I was on the verge of having to pause it and walk away. I hit my limit once we got to Carl. But now the show has caught up with the comic deaths. I wasn't expecting two death going in but felt it coming the moment Daryl acted up.

Just realized no one has commented on this weeks episode...can we all agree it's because there's absolutely nothing worth talking about? What the hell was that crap?

I've enjoyed both episodes 1 & 2. Granted, I love fantasy and such, even when it is pretty bad.

Interesting to see how humanity needs order and government. Then to see how some colonies are democratic, others are dicatorships and now monarchy.

I'm not looking forward to the king. It was just plain stupid in the comics as well. Tigers need like 25lbs of fresh meat a day. I doubt walkers count. Makes no sense.

Just realized no one has commented on this weeks episode...can we all agree it's because there's absolutely nothing worth talking about? What the hell was that crap?
It was a bit goofy but setting up for this weekend...I hope.

They've done this before---lots of shows do. Veer off to a different storyline after one goes brutal. Haven't read the comics, but think it's interesting that the King's group is also dealing with Neegan.

It was nice to see Carol again. I love her character.

~Boar

Haven't seen it yet. I suspect it's going to be a lot of development, psychological crap, internal conflict, etc.

Bad episode again. Yeah, I'm sure they're laying ground work and blah blah blah.....last two episodes sucked. Pure and simple.

I long for the episodes when it was just a group of people trying to survive against zombies.....it's starting to get less interesting the more the introduce new living characters.

Your comment reminded me of this:

That was awesome.
I couldn't follow it as close as I would have liked as I am at work, but was quite informative.

I won't bet money that Dwight kills Negan, but I feel like he will attempt it. Perhaps with Daryl applying the death blow with Lucille. :eek:

Not sure how many lieutenants or deputies he has, but it would be interesting to see if someone could overthrow him.

I'm actually enjoying them looking at the other areas that the group is at and not just the main group that Negan attacked. I like how they are tying it all together with the Kings group as well. How sweet is it that they are feeding the pigs walkers than giving them to their group. That made me LOL hard...

I like that they let Darrel go through the process of grieving for Glenn.

No he can get back to work...

My wife said last week "Rick is going to eat Negan's heart.....with a spoon....through his back!"

I had to laugh, this time last year we were just starting season 2....