• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The writing was on the wall.....so why?

Sorry to hear that brother.
I know what its like to be fired,last year I experienced it,I was depressed for a month,had to move back with my parents for a couple of months, but then out of no where I got a call from a a bank which I sent them my resume way way back,on the phone I was told that there was a job opening.
Long story short,new job,bigger salary.

I sure hope you'll get some great news soon and hope you find yourself a new or even a better job than you had.

I wish you all the best man,hang in there.

Damn! Sorry to here that. Like previously stated, keep you eyes open and something will come about. Hang in there.

Im in the remodeling and construction business, and the fact is that people are spending like they used to. I haven't had a decent job in a few weeks, so i to am looking for employment.

Blake.

Sorry to hear the bad news Charlie. Keep a good attitude and something great will happen.

Ken

Hey Charlie sorry to hear man. I hope that you find something soon. Take care.

That sucks Charlie. I've been down that bumpy road a couple of times too. Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Keep your head up, Charlie! One door closes, another one opens. Hopefully a great opportunity will present itself soon!

Damn, Charlie. That blows. I, and the rest of the Boise crew, miss ya, bruddah!

Thanks all for the kind words. I have been busy getting all the old company crap out of the house which amounted to 28 boxes ranging in weight from 10 lbs to 85 lbs. Wish I was going to be there when UPS delivers that! :sign:

Filed for unemployment for the first time in my life and started casting my net out for the next opportunity.

I am going to have a cigar later today because I can.

Missed this..........Sorry to hear Charlie!

Nothing you can't overcome as a believer, coupled with your skills. ;)

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer employed. Hopefully you will find a new job sooner then later like in my case. I have had many a phone interviews and a few in person interviews yet here I sit still workless. Its rather disheartening to find a possible opportunity for employment only to find out another 40 individuals are applying to that same opening :(

That is totaly f*cked up bro! Swing by my house. I'll call Jesus and we'll kill anothet bottle of Patron!

If this goes down send Charles and I an invite. We Orange County boys need to get together more and enjoy cigars and drinks!

What line of work are you in? I know a lot of people in the car biz in CA. I sure wish you the best.

Just saw this Charlie. Sorry man. I know something else will come along for you. I will be sending you good vibes and thoughts.

Tough break Charlie.

Sorry to hear it.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Gary

It's always a drag to have to go job hunting. Best of luck and, as others have said, you may well end up with something better!

Steve