• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Years!

I cannot believe I started coming to CP daily almost three years ago. The time went fast! To give a little something back to the community, I am hosting a contest. The winner will receive a nice fiver with a mixture of cigars from a number of places south of our boarder.

The contest: Guess the make, model, and caliber of a firearm I decided to sell last night.

Rules:
  • One guess per person per day.
  • Each guess can include one each of the following: Make (Brand), Caliber, and Model
Scoring: 1 point for each correct guess. First person to get three points wins. If no one gets three points, the next highest score will win.

Contest ends when someone gets to three points, or February 8[sup]th[/sup], whichever comes first.

Good luck. Thanks for the three years Rod!

-Mike

p.s. I hope this isn't too easy, but If it is, I'll add a bonus question for another fiver.

Colt, .45, 1911

Thanks for the contest and congrats on the anni!

**edited for crassness**

Hell, I don't know. FAL L1A1 308

Congrats on your time here noob :p

.40 Glock G27

And Congrats on your anni.

Edit to add congats.

I know nothing about guns but lets give it a shot anyway!

Bushmaster AR-15 M4 5.56/223

Congrats on 3 years at CP and thanks for the contest!

Paul

Congrats on 3 years LFK, I'll have a stab

Beretta 96 40 cal

NAA 22LR 0.22 Caliber.

I'm guessing with a pink handle.

small_3.jpg

Congrats on the anni!

S&W, M&P 9mm

Thanks for the contest!

Will we have daily updates for who has points?

Congrats on the 3 years. I'll take a stab at it

Springfield M1A 308

If so, big mistake selling it!

Should I post a daily update, or more often? If I say who got points it will give away at least one factor for sure for those who guess after the update. :thumbs: