• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
An 06 HU Tacos Imperiales and an 11 JL Ideales Austrian RE. Both of these were very good. I smoked them in my new winter smoking spot which is the shed with my floor heater - perfect!

Now I just need to get cable in there. :whistling:

Is there room for two...  :laugh:
Better question, does the domino table fit?

Ortega D #7 natty - been loving these buggers. Great med length with creamy body, great flavor, and decent strength.

Tall Paul said:

An 06 HU Tacos Imperiales and an 11 JL Ideales Austrian RE. Both of these were very good. I smoked them in my new winter smoking spot which is the shed with my floor heater - perfect!

Absolutely! It's a 15x15 shed with a garage door, open eaves for ventilation and the heaters work well in there. We fit a domino table comfortably and a couple additional seats so come on over!

Today I had an 98 Party Serie du Connoisseur No.3 and an 08 Party Serie no. 5 - both very good.

Light this! said:

Absolutely! It's a 15x15 shed with a garage door, open eaves for ventilation and the heaters work well in there. We fit a domino table comfortably and a couple additional seats so come on over!

Today I had an 98 Party Serie du Connoisseur No.3 and an 08 Party Serie no. 5 - both very good.I just bought a 60,000 BTU propane heater for my garage.

Way to go Chief. Higher BTU's is the way to go or if not you're wasting your money IMO.

Flor de las Antillas. I keep coming back to this stick and it's actually pretty good. Wouldn't go out of my way to search for it but it's a good stick.

9F outside.  However, everyone is gone so nobody objected to smoking on the three season room.  Fired up the heaters.

Ashton VSG
Anejo Shark
BBF
Feral Pig

I'm good for a while.  

obmike said:
9F outside.  However, everyone is gone so nobody objected to smoking on the three season room.  Fired up the heaters.

Ashton VSG
Anejo Shark
BBF
Feral Pig

I'm good for a while.  
Great choices. The FFP is one of my all time favorites.

mjolnir01 said:
RASS from JUL 13.  This box is really starting to come around.
---Glad to read your post,. I've got a couple of RASS 2013 boxes I'm curious to try to see where they are in thier evolution. Smoking one this week to get me a starting point based on your comment.
I would wish your Noles good luck into the playoffs, but I'm a die hard Cane fan so scratch that good will gesture.

Room 101 Payback---last of my haul from the event we had here recently.  Big honker---it's lasted me through Walking Dead and two episodes of Last Exile: Silver Wing and now it's just keeping me up late!  :laugh:

~Boar

EP Carrillo Dark Rituals.  This thing is a beast.  I like it.

Weather here is nice so its time for lawn care and yard gars.  MOW Ruination from a few months ago.  Lacks some of the strength I was expecting but does have some nice flavors and complexity.

08 RA Grandes Spain RE and a PHENOMENAL 10 Punch tubo. Shiz, I only have three left of the tubos.

bucfan444 said:

RASS from JUL 13.  This box is really starting to come around.
---Glad to read your post,. I've got a couple of RASS 2013 boxes I'm curious to try to see where they are in thier evolution. Smoking one this week to get me a starting point based on your comment.
I would wish your Noles good luck into the playoffs, but I'm a die hard Cane fan so scratch that good will gesture.

Good luck... I think you'll be well rewarded!  I have high hopes for my box.

No worries on the gesture; I grew up as a WAC/Mountain West guy, so I'm with most of the rest of the country as far as FSU-hating goes this season... :laugh:

Light this! said:
08 RA Grandes Spain RE and a PHENOMENAL 10 Punch tubo. Shiz, I only have three left of the tubos.
Which Punch is this Kris?

Por Larranaga Los Andes with a Code Red Mountain Dew because that's how I roll.

CigSid said:

Which Punch is this Kris?

Bill, it was actually an 09 box code TEM NOV 09 Punch Punch Tubo. Why do you have an extra box to sell me? :p

Walked into work for the first day back from 4 weeks of vacation and the first words from my coworkers mouth is the company just announced it was being bought out. No layoffs are expected for the next two years. These next few years are going to SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! AB Prensado helps for now.