• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

What do you think of the Neanderthal? Seems like even just a few months in the humidor has brought out a lot more complexity for me.
The Neanderthal wasn't as big of a nicotine monster as I had feared. It was very good--lots of red pepper, some cedar, with some gritty earthiness and a slight underlying sweetness.

FINALLY! A quiet couple of hours to enjoy a cigar and some football on the deck. The cigar of choice was my first La Nox. I was surprised just how medium bodied it is. I was expecting something fuller. But it made for a great way to break my fast.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Illusione Fume d'Amour Lagunas-- easily my favorite vitola of the line, but I've yet to try the Juniperos
Partagas Short-- arrived only a few weeks ago, but excellent fresh

'14 RyJ Cazadore....these are probably my favorite Cubans lately. Pretty rustic vs. refined, but great flavors and plenty of them.

Went to the local B&M to pick up one last SS item and indulged in my first AF Anejo. Hot damn that was a good cigar. I definitely need to get a few more. My only complaint was not with the cigar, but with smoking at a lounge. My eyes were just burning like hell after about an hour. I don't know how guys do this on a regular basis. I'm definitely going to have to invest in a way to bring heat to my outdoor patio/smoking room at home.

Great petit edmundo with serious dark cocoa and coconut notes paired with some Italian red that is holding its own.
m8QEbBc.jpg

Last night I enjoyed a 601 Serie Blue Maduro. Nothing spectacular about that but a solid cigar for the money that I always enjoy.

Don't usually have time for a morning cigar, but managed to find some for an Epi2 and some coffee after being woken up early by a false alarm at work.

U2zFCVR.jpg

Been sick but smoked a Perdomo small batch half corona sg yesterday. Waste of a good cigar. Just have to be patient. :(

This Upmann Petit Corona started off real spicy so I paired it with some Angostura 7.

IrkUqW3.jpg

I'm about halfway in now and the flavors have gotten more balanced. Kinda gingerbready maybe.

Just getting over being sick so decided to have a La Gloria Cubana Md'O #4 from 2013. Amazing cigar that needs a few more years of age. First two thirds had a beautiful floral and leather notes, last third turned a little harsh, not sure if I got in a distracted and in hurry for such a tiny or if it just needed a little more time to rest and mature. Either way I'll be looking to pick more up when I come across them.

Having a Davidoff Escurio petite robusto. Good but not sure it is $8 good. Worth a try though.