• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

El Principe with some milk coffee

IJCu4x2.jpg

Having a Davidoff Escurio petite robusto. Good but not sure it is $8 good. Worth a try though.
Good to know... I have one resting in the humidor. I'd been kind of curious about this release; it's garnered a lot of praise.

One of my favs!
In fact, just by posting that picture you've made my trigger finger itchy. :)
x2... love the El Principe. That blast of molasses-sweetness is awesome!

Yesterday was a Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto. It was good, but I've yet to really lock onto a Hoyo vitola that wows me. I have high hopes for the Epi 1.

Room 101 master collection 2 - mutant. I wish the draw was a bit firmer, but otherwise enjoyed it. Good thing too because I had gotten a whole box recently. Speaking of boxes, Room 101 is one brand that my girlfriend is constantly encouraging me to buy just because she wants the boxes to store and display the jewelery she makes. So if me smoking cigars makes her happy, who am I to complain.

Last edited:
Camacho Barrel aged for my walkdown. Good cigar though it would probably go better with a bourbon. Too bad I'm at work.

Beautiful day in the upper 60's so I broke out an Anejo 46 from last year. It had been a week since I was able to really taste a cigar and was not disappointed. All the college kids were out throwing footballs and I grabbed the Epiphone and played in the sun. A good day!

Yet another beautiful day in DE so I grabbed a little Asylum Premium PC. These are a simple but full cigar that doesn't require attention yet has a nice peppery sweet flavor.

Sipping on some Barbancourt 8 and about to light up this RASS. The first one I had from this box ROTT was rough around the edges. We'll see if it was just travel sick or if this box needs some more time to mellow out. Its from March or April 2015, don't recall which one or box code at the moment.

xYdEm1y.jpg

Edit: Its smoking nicely. Well into the first third and lots of strong tobacco, coffee, maybe mocha or unsweetened chocolate.

Last edited:
Rocky Patel Decade robusto for my walkdown. Good but not thought provoking.

Room 101 Johnny Tobacconaut. So far none of the construction issues I've seen so many people have. I suspect the wrapper is temperature sensitive and cracks easily in the cold. Thankfully today it's in the mid 60s again.

dfZrTLo.jpgm

Had another Epi 2 this morning with coffee. If I keep up the morning cigar trend I'm going to have to diversify my lighter bodied inventory. Or maybe start eating breakfast.

UC Shade. Second of the two I picked up. Still not overwhelmed. I was hoping for more out of this particular line from DE.