• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

55 degrees today so I had a short story maduro while "working" from home.

I'm smoking a 2000 VSG Sorcerer left from my original NST.

mmburtch said:

Well how was it?  Was it still a powerhouse or did it mellow out?  15 years is a nicely aged, that's damn close to the VSG Rounds.

bfreebern said:

Well how was it?  Was it still a powerhouse or did it mellow out?  15 years is a nicely aged, that's damn close to the VSG Rounds.

Smooth

Yesterday was an HdM EL07 today was a Bolivar Britanica Profecto and I am bummed that's my last one...

'98 Punch Punch cab....great start to the day. I wish I had that Bill&Ted phone booth to go back and tell my younger self to order a 2nd cab. Think that was the very last one.

Started today hanging out at Tims Great Cigars and had an Acid kuba kuba Robusto. Later in the day my order of Amati torpedoes aviv end and I just finished one of them. 2 really good cigars today.

Ret808 said:
Started today hanging out at Tims Great Cigars and had an Acid kuba kuba Robusto. Later in the day my order of Amati torpedoes aviv end and I just finished one of them. 2 really good cigars today.
Welcome aboard Ret808. Please tell us a little about yourself in the Introduce Yourself Forum. Cheers!

VSG Tres Mystique-  got inspired by the mention of aged VSG's.  I've got about one box pieced together from various sizes I ordered from Jack Schwartz early in production, probably during 2000.  The band on this thing had gotten really dark, it burned like a champ.  Really smooth, no spiciness to speak of, plenty of lighter woody flavors throughout, and then towards the end what tasted like bitter chocolate.  I've got some Sorcerers, Illusions and Spellbounds from that same time period I'll be checking out soon now that I've make "morning smokes" out of my VSG's.

Illusione Fume D'Amour Lagunas
Caldwell The King Is Dead The Last Payday

mjolnir01 said:
Illusione ~68~ Maduro
There is such a beast? How did it compare to the regular? I tried the 88 Maduro and decided I like the regular 88 better. Come to think, I wouldn't mind a springtime box of 88s. :)

Cold today but got it an illusione Epernay le petit. Hard to resist

...aw, WTF, why try? ;)