• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Friday's smoke!
88da01014a81a0e55d46a07e40048541.jpg

vortex said:

Illusione ~68~ Maduro
There is such a beast? How did it compare to the regular?

Yup... it was quietly released last spring.  The unveiling was on instagram and largely overshadowed by the release of the Gigantes.  Heck a lot of online retailers still aren't showing it in the lineup. 

It's a touch more earthy than the corojo 68... I like it!

Edited to add link to a blog story about the release

Had a Norteno at the B&M I stopped at after some errands.  Nice cigar.

'08 AF Hemingway Short Story

fa58d24724e4511b247e62c22ab290ab.jpg

Edited because I'm a goober. It's not a best seller... And that's a good thing. It's cold outside.

Got to sample a couple of CCs during a recent trip to Toronto as part of my fine cigar education. Loved it so much I ordered a box. I had a less good experience with the Monte #2 I had the prior day.

MichaelD said:
Got to sample a couple of CCs during a recent trip to Toronto as part of my fine cigar education. Loved it so much I ordered a box. I had a less good experience with the Monte #2 I had the prior day.
That sucks about the Monte. I've heard they're not the most consistent. What did you end up ordering?

Watching my first baseball game of the year, Pirates vs. Blue Jays, while smoking an H Upmann Sir Winston.

I ordered a box of the Paratagas. And yes, I was disappointed about the Monte. It turned to a bitter ammonia flavored mess half through. It must have been really green or something.

MichaelD said:
I ordered a box of the Paratagas. And yes, I was disappointed about the Monte. It turned to a bitter ammonia flavored mess half through. It must have been really green or something.
Sounds like sick period.

Gavin said:
Watching my first baseball game of the year, Pirates vs. Blue Jays, while smoking an H Upmann Sir Winston.
Damn I have been waiting for a box of those for a month. Please tell me they are as good as I think they are. If you don't mind me asking what is your box date code?

chiefmd said:
Pudgy monster Tiff while 60 degrees in lexington. Snow tomorrow. 8-10 inches
Did you enjoy it?

I snuck in an Oktoberfest Krone(PC) after dinner. Nice med with plenty of flavor.