• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

The Beast was so lame that I couldn't even finish it. Had dinner and working on a CAO America Box Press from the Fourth sampler. Now this is a nice cigar.

Just made it to the garage with a Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro and my buddy Elijah Craig.

madurotrout said:
Just made it to the garage with a Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro and my buddy Elijah Craig.
That is a good combo. Enjoy.

Figured I'd have a couple smokes while getting rid of the Christmas Tree and some pallets before the snow starts flying...

First up 2014 MdO #2
d31d7b2501b229bf0c964cbb223a731e.jpg

Amazing smoke!

Currently enjoying a Bolivar PC that was gifted to me by Greg (Kingantz)
4a2165bf7a980ec980ccc57fb272d06c.jpg

Very smooth thank you Greg!
Paul

Big wind and rainstorm came through the island last night. Hurricane force gusts if I'm not mistaken. Uprooted trees and knocked out power to parts of the island for a little while. Since I work for the power company, makes my day a little more interesting. For now it is a MOW Puro Authentico Natural for a short smoke while I check my station for damage.

Well I haven't smoked a cigar since last year on the 30th due to the venues that I was in during the holidays. So today after getting home from a long time off I pulled out an 04 Cohiba Sublime EL with some Pappy 12. I figured the first cigar of the year had to be a good one! Both were great.

IMG_4319_zps043f0dc4.jpg

Had to catch up this year so I sparked up a 10 JL  Selección No.5 Andorra RE. This little fugger was good.

IMG_4323_zps43cfe54a.jpg

Doing my routine walkdown with an Ave Maria Barbarossa. I am finding this one to be much more complex then the other Ave vitolas that I have had. Perhaps the Churchill is a good size for it or the rest time it had brought it out. Either way this is a great cigar and not too much coin to boot.

Had a Nick's Sticks Maduro on the drive into work tonight... for an inexpensive cigar it's tasty!

Curivari El Gran Rey Belicosos
Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo

Capped off the night at a buddies house for a smoke. I brought over a couple 2012 Partigas Mille Fleurs that were superb!
1c97a4cc72ed2e719cfc52bd38f14278.jpg

The snow is falling hard here.
Paul

oke&coke said:
Gurkha Beast for my walkdown cigar today. You heard me right, the holidays are over and it is back to the grind. Consider me officially on the piss on Gurkha bandwagon. Although I do have a mess of them to smoke through. I already paid for them and can't bring myself to toss a perfectly smokable cigar no matter how crappy.
Great smokes for cleaning out the garage, washing the car, cutting the grass and those kind of things.  Don't toss them just have a clean car, clean garage and neatly trimmed lawn.

I had a 2002 Bolivar Belicosos Fino.  Wonderful cigar.

No "victory cigar" this evening boys and girls. Padron 3000 Maduro in the garage after seeing my Steelers lose.

Wife and kid went to my parents house so, PARTY TIME!!!! Sitting at my favorite watering hole and I brought the new Ave Maria Divinia with me. The problem with having Guinness and a cigar is the cigar needs a lot to stand up to the brew in my experience. This thing isn't that strong but does have a few notes coming through at times. I think I may do a proper review on this later.

ETA: Stupid rookie move I spoke before the cigar was far enough in. It did start to open up but was muted by the beer. Definitely going to give this one another go in the near future.

Opus x angel's share fuente fuente. THE best. Wow! Soul pup aka the other bad ass Montoya, you woulda loved this bud. Damn you fuente for making these!

CMontoya79 said:
Opus x angel's share fuente fuente. THE best. Wow! Soul pup aka the other bad ass Montoya, you woulda loved this bud. Damn you fuente for making these!
I just picked up 3 from my local shop....that good huh??!

Light this! said:
Well I haven't smoked a cigar since last year on the 30th due to the venues that I was in during the holidays. So today after getting home from a long time off I pulled out an 04 Cohiba Sublime EL with some Pappy 12. I figured the first cigar of the year had to be a good one! Both were great.

IMG_4319_zps043f0dc4.jpg

Had to catch up this year so I sparked up a 10 JL  Selección No.5 Andorra RE. This little fugger was good.

IMG_4323_zps43cfe54a.jpg

Love the first pic Light This!

modo22 said:
I just picked up 3 from my local shop....that good huh??!
IMHO yes!