• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Sir Winston '03 very nice indeed.

Walkdown cigar today was a MOW double corona. After dinner I am working on Xen by Nish Patel torpedo. So far it's not a bad cigar.

I try not to be, but I'm guilty of the "hang on to the good ones until the right time" crime every now and then.

Over the weekend I received some stressful news about my grandmother who has been like a second mother to me and my family.  She's doing ok, but doctors are keeping an eye on her.

Anyway... since this was happening and it was also the end of my vacation I figured it was time to reach into the stash and pull out one of the CoRos I've been hanging on to for "the right time."  

This one had just shy of 7 years on it, can't remember the box code right now but the date was MAR 08.

Draw was a little tight but overall smoked beautifully and had great flavor.  I'm glad I chose to enjoy it.

My Father with morning coffee and an Undercrown after lunch.

Had a BLT and fries dinner the took a walk with my daughter and a Tatuaje Tattoo.  The cigar tastes ok, but I had a bear of a time keeping this thing lit.  Had to put the torch to it several times in the first inch.

Must be on a warpath today. MOW Puro this morning and a MOA Ruination after lunch.

dd15ed70552a47fa1562c568dafe7b36.jpg

2011 RASS

Rode the bike to work today. Damn it is cold. Got some coffee and an AF Best Seller. I'm good now.

Really slow work day so went for a CAO Vision Prana. Per the staff at CI this has been waiting since 2011. The wrapper looks rough from veining, the draw a bit tight and the burn gets really wonky at times. The flavor and body though is light, smooth and quite delicious. Glad I got this thing.

whylieineedacigar said:
A delicious Por Larranaga Encantos. Man, I need to get more of these.
They are good aren't they,

Having a Montecristo Media Noche #3.  Lots of leather, some nuttiness, wood and a deep dark toast.  Very good.

Pancake breakfast with the girls, now an AB Tempus with my coffee.  Not bad.