• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Illusione mk. A little earlier than expected. This was to have been my ride home smoke this evening. I got a call upon arriving to work from my wife asking where her keys were. I left the house this morning with "two" sets of keys. Not a great way to start the day. I had to fight traffic for a second time this morning. Glass half full would say that she was not working today, so I just messed up my daughters trip to playschool and my wife's errands. Needless to say...I hit the humi again. Grabbed a Padron 7000 Maddie for my second ride home.

Caldwell's The King is Dead Broken Sword- nice little morning smoke, low end of medium throughout. The construction and burn were literally flawless, extremely impressive from that perspective.

2011 Lusi

A little Hennessey and some good company on the side.

Stopped in at the Puros cigar store in Delray Beach and ha an AF Rosado. Nice smoke.

oke&coke said:
Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto for my walkdown cigar. Nice cigar.
I just smoked one yesterday - and a La Riqueza Robusto, too. (Liked the latter better)

Got them both to check out the new stock as I'm thinking box purchase. I can't decide between El Tri lancero or La Riqueza Robusto. And if I get the lancero, broadleaf or natural?

Peterk814 said:
H. Upmann Magnum 50 2005 LE.
Definitely one of my favorite cigars ever...
same here  nice smoke
It was a nice smoke.

vortex said:
I just smoked one yesterday - and a La Riqueza Robusto, too. (Liked the latter better)
Got them both to check out the new stock as I'm thinking box purchase. I can't decide between El Tri lancero or La Riqueza Robusto. And if I get the lancero, broadleaf or natural?
Haven't had the La Riqueza so can't speak to that one but I wouldn't have a problem getting the Triunfador.

AF Anejo 60. Tasty! Was inspired by sine of the fellow brothers here to light one up.

oke&coke said:
H. Upmann Magnum 50 2005 LE.
Definitely one of my favorite cigars ever...
same here  nice smokeIt was a nice smoke.

vortex said:
Haven't had the La Riqueza so can't speak to that one but I wouldn't have a problem getting the Triunfador.
They also come in a special lancero blend with a Conn Broadleaf wrapper. I think it is a great lancero.

Juanote said:
Um.... What kind of rosado
Whilst I paid no attention to the box, I believe it was an R 54, costing $8.00 for the one I had.

oke&coke said:
Illusione 2 for my walkdown. Nice cigar.

Bought my first one at the B&M tonight and smoked it.  Tasted great, burned like a champ.

I had one of the new Blanco American Legion cigars that I got in my CI cigar of the month club on my ride to work this morning.
It was a decent enough smoke that I'd consider buying some more.
I've never heard of the Blanco Cigar Company until now.  Do they make anything else noteworthy?