• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Tried my first Long Live The King from Caldwell this morning....the lancero.  As far as the brand goes, this is definitely the line that I'll be exploring more in depth.  Plenty of flavor, I think they have way more strength and body than the others I've tried.  

SC El Morro '02 courtesy of a friend here, great cigar!

IMG_20150321_134240899.jpg

Fuente SG Rosado R 44 - excellent morning cigar.

The weird part is that the other vitolas are named after ring guage but this is named for the quantity in the box.

Boli Royal Corona....smoking wonderfully.  Latest of these is just fantastic, hard to go wrong.

La Sirena Oceano Indian Ocean for the walkdown. Decent cigar just not my cup of tea.

vortex said:
IMG_20150321_134240899.jpg

Fuente SG Rosado R 44 - excellent morning cigar.

The weird part is that the other vitolas are named after ring guage but this is named for the quantity in the box.
I love that line.

Got my feet kicked up and am settling in to the new place with Hemi Signature, a classic. I noticed its 18 degrees warmer here than back in MI.

Room 101 MC 1 Roxxo...like this size a lot, good choice for the morning drive. Second half had an interesting "floral dirt" flavor I like and associate with Honduran tobacco.

VSG Enchantment yesterday, while grilling burgers and brats.  Great smoke as always.

Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne (or something like that). A little of spice and then it got pretty mellow and mild. Absolute perfect burn and draw though. On deck - Liga Privada #9. I've been wanting to try that one for a while now.