• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

bd3f5f6ddcad5d80ee039c6172c6288a.jpg
favorite breakfast cigar

Torano Exodus '59. Not too bad. First time I've noticed a distinct leather smell/taste in a cigar. Makes me think of the stable and horses. Seems to fit well with the crappy weather...makes it enjoyable to be outside.

a114ff3c1c7ec6e9da9b420aac49cc95.jpg

Asylum Straight Jacket 7x 70
& coffee.
Definitely need to get some more of these!

In a smaller size...
I actually got tired of smoking the damn thing and let it go out half way through.

Had youngest son Thomas over yesterday after Easter brunch to get caught up on 'Game Of Thrones'.  When it was break time, here was the paring:

gallery_1565_604_20943.jpg

BlindedByScience said:
Had youngest son Thomas over yesterday after Easter brunch to get caught up on 'Game Of Thrones'.  When it was break time, here was the paring:

How was the Petite Tom?

diapanos said:
Asylum astraight Jacket 7x 70
& coffee.

What did that take, like 3-4 hours to smoke? Jeeze that is big.

I had a San Cristobal Elegancia Rubusto. Not a cigar that I particularly cared for. It wasn't bad, just sort of bland and boring. And sadly I have four more to consume. These may be given out to my cigar newbie friends if they want something on the lighter side.

Brickhouse said:

How was the Petite Tom?

They are wonderful.  A bit spicier than you'd expect from a Boli....little firecrackers...!!  They do need to be smoked gently or they get a little hot....but I dig 'em.  Paired nicely with the IPA.

MichaelD said:

Asylum astraight Jacket 7x 70
& coffee.

What did that take, like 3-4 hours to smoke? Jeeze that is big.

I had a San Cristobal Elegancia Rubusto. Not a cigar that I particularly cared for. It wasn't bad, just sort of bland and boring. And sadly I have four more to consume. These may be given out to my cigar newbie friends if they want something on the lighter side.

I'm sure I was at least 90 minutes into it before I let it go out.
And  I was only about half done with it!
It's a nice cigar but man!
I'm not trying to smoke the same cigar for a week!

First Crowned Heads Four Kicks I have tried
Yes, I'm late to the party. What a stick.

Steady string of 2-5 year old Johnny-O Torps and Flying Pigs from trades over the last few days....great cigars and unlike anything else I've smoked; each one just as different in character than the last.

Got a chance to smoke on Easter so I broke out the good stuff - a Party Gran Reserva and some Pappy 12. It was a bit chilly but broke out the Domino table and I actually won!

IMG_4513_zpssxgl2u2h.jpg

Joya Red Short Churchill... certainly worth a try, but it probaby won't wind up in my rotation.

Edited to add: final third really kicked it up a notch.  I may try this again in a different vitola.  Not bad!

Light this! said:
Got a chance to smoke on Easter so I broke out the good stuff - a Party Gran Reserva and some Pappy 12. It was a bit chilly but broke out the Domino table and I actually won!

IMG_4513_zpssxgl2u2h.jpg
With that selection, of course you won!

Back