• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Yesterday PSD4 2007
Today RASS 2011

First of both for me, RASS wins this round. Really liked the richness of it.

Enjoyed the mild evening weather with an Olivia series G. It was a quick boxed pressed robusto. A decent cigar, but I wasn't wowed by it. I don't think I'd ever buy a box, but I will finish those that I already have.

Leccia Luchadore robusto...because there is no way I'm not going to at least try a cigar with a big Luchadore mask on the band. If you like a very one dimensional smoke with lighter wood/earth flavors, a very short finish and good construction, this may be the cigar for you. Smoked it first thing this morning when I'd be more likely to pick up flavors and notice any change in strength or body, and while the one dimension wasn't unpleasant, the awesome band was by far the most interesting element.

Trying to find how a Nub Connecticut and my hammock are a bad combo...

bbde1bf2b6f93856f716cbe15a6718d6.jpg

Wife let me off the leash tonight. Jericho Hill with some Guinness at the watering hole.

Warped La Colmena No.44 ... perfect construction and burn, might be too light bodied for many. Would normally be too light for me, but trying to identify the flavors had me nubbing this thing. Like smoking a baked good...specifically a Mexican concha or oreja. I want to try a larger ring gauge but will probably wait until the Smallbatch exclusive comes out...looks like a larger version of the regular production Unico.

Still cold up in Northern Michigan but still enjoying some good cigars. I am a trooper when it comes to cold weather. :thumbs:

zeemanb said:
Warped La Colmena No.44 ... perfect construction and burn, might be too light bodied for many. Would normally be too light for me, but trying to identify the flavors had me nubbing this thing. Like smoking a baked good...specifically a Mexican concha or oreja. I want to try a larger ring gauge but will probably wait until the Smallbatch exclusive comes out...looks like a larger version of the regular production Unico.
Gonna have to score some,sounds right up my alley. I love a good concha and oreja.

CMontoya79 said:

Gonna have to score some,sounds right up my alley. I love a good concha and oreja.

Very light bodied, definitely a morning smoke, but good flavors.  Been smoking so many pepper blaster Nicaraguans that the addition of Dominican filler threw me off for a bit.....the strength never really picks up but the sweet flavors come out more and more as you smoke. If they were only cheaper......

Finally!!! TAXES DONE. Nothing like last minute. Now off to time out Monte No4 09 and some Glenlevit 18yo
1d618b94492e2bbd2f2f66d8971d6edc.jpg

JMacSr said:
Finally!!! TAXES DONE. Nothing like last minute. Now off to time out Monte No4 09 and some Glenlevit 18yo
1d618b94492e2bbd2f2f66d8971d6edc.jpg
Looks mighty tasty!

Yesterday in the am on the way to work, a much needed and welcomed RyJ Wide Churchill. As always, fantastic!