• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

MichaelD said:
Tried an E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2013 yesterday afternoon. Not bad.
Just got another 5 pack of those in for $13 off you know where. Ive had a fiver in the past and said the same thing "not bad". So I thought it was worth the $13 to revisit another fiver.

Playing catch up. Had this day before yesterday.

Had this yesterday. Both great sticks!

Oliva Series V Espciale 2014. My word, very nice smoke, clean burn. Wish the edition was more than 60k sticks.

IMG_20150423_113235352.jpg

Sam Leccia Luchador El Guapo - a complex, balanced, flavor bomb.

Yesterday a Fuente Queen B,was my first one of these. Tasty, nice cedar throughout, slightly sweet, light earth, bitter cocoa, slight molasses like note. Very nice smoke.

1800fa9774f0c434a8c5ea4ba1feb126.jpg

I would have to say that this 2014 HQ box of PLPC's are smoking great. Holy shit are they good.

Backslide said:
I would have to say that this 2014 HQ box of PLPC's are smoking great. Holy shit are they good.
...and on sale at you know where again this weekend.  I've yet to "get it" when it comes to PLPCs, but I'm thinking most of what I picked up when I lived overseas was off. Perhaps the time has come for me to visit recent production so I can see what all the hype is about. 

Luckily I picked one up in Paul's recent pass, so that revisit may happen soon!

As for tonight, Padron 2000 Maduro. 

Nice cool spring day out on the links today.  Enjoyed a MUWAT KFC followed by a La Duena robusto.  Good day.

Perdomo Habano Maduro with the company of a real zinger of a thunder storm.

At an Outlaw event with Erik Espinosa....totally new smokes to me, but this Warhead has got some real pep to it.

CMontoya79 said:
Joined in on the PLPC fun, as always a most excellent smoke.
Jumping in on the PLPC action as well... AME MAY 13 courtesy of a short guy in New England.