• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Enjoying an old Viaje Black fifty that I've had sitting around for several years, at least since I moved out of Houston in 2012. It is a little spicy, not much, and putting out lots of creamy smoke as I sit on my balcony looking into a Swiss cow pasture. They are a lot like American cow pasture except no barbed wire, all electric fences here.

bf2be940c19f822cbda3cf1bd03c3a1f.jpg

After running 32 miles yesterday, I got to enjoy my victory cigar. Victory never tasted so good.

Pugman1943 said:
Hell of an afternoon.

Hey Pug...I have the same smoke...haven't tried. What do you like about them?

-Trey

MichaelD said:

After running 32 miles yesterday, I got to enjoy my victory cigar. Victory never tasted so good.
Wow! Nice job!

ECCJ 20th while my daughter gets her daily flower picking fix in.

MichaelD said:

32...MILES? Jesus H. Christ in a sidecar with a chicken bucket...WHY?

You're clearly not right in the head, dude.

Great taste in cigars, however.

-Trey

Spad31 said:
Hell of an afternoon.
Hey Pug...I have the same smoke...haven't tried. What do you like about them?

-Trey
Sofisticated smoke, smooth, slight announcement on the back end, some hay, bountiful smoke, clean burn. Took it to 3/4" before it got too hot to enjoy. Had to pull the plug on this and had good weather and time to enjoy it. This brew paired well with the stick, also kick my AZZ a bit at 8.3%, but I'm not much of a drinker. Both tastes offset themselves so there wasn't any competition between them, just a refined partnership.

I had a Camacho Triple Maduro. The flavor was there but the draw was really tight, so i have one more to smoke before i make up my mind on these.

Illusione CG:4...first one of these for me, man it was tasty.

CMontoya79 said:
Partagas Short. Why are you not in my life more often?
Excellent!

C, I never had a bad one brother and you can't beat the price on those.

Anejo 46 outside yesterday

Tat Hav VI #5 during tordado watch. :)

Tat was from this years batch and very fruity/citrusy.

Tried an E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2013 yesterday afternoon. Not bad.

Smokin'Sims said:
 ........They are a lot like American cow pasture except no barbed wire, all electric fences here.

That is a waste of energy unless they are recycling the methanol from the cows to generate the energy.  One of Europe's contributions to global warming. :D