• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

I have no clue what it is, but it's damn smooth and tasty. Matilde something or another. Don't know where and when I got it, but I may look to get more.

5bfb8d9f98e3cfb53068eef7a2f4653a.jpg

Edit: I'm reconsidering my desire to get more after struggling keeping the damn thing lit. If I wasn't constantly puffin the damn thing would just keep going out. I bailed on it halfway through and just enjoyed a Padron 1964 instead.

Got a San Cristobal Muralla on deck to fire up in a bit, probably from around 2006 or 2007.  Big smoke. Haven't smoked that many SCdlH's, and never one of these.

zeemanb said:
Got a San Cristobal Muralla on deck to fire up in a bit, probably from around 2006 or 2007.  Big smoke. Haven't smoked that many SCdlH's, and never one of these.
SCdlH is one of my favorite marcas. Sounds great. Enjoy!

Gavin said:
SCdlH is one of my favorite marcas. Sounds great. Enjoy!
Yeah, this ended up being a really good smoke! Tight draw at first, and mostly a cedar bomb out of the chute, but really opened up with some good earth and a long finish. Very even burn.

Going with a Padron 1926 #2 maduro next...

Life kinda sucks today for a lot of reasons. This is currently not one of them!
f675c7ee0a85bbaa3e959781c6265d65.jpg

Just started a nice old LFD Factory Press that I found while digging in my singles drawer.  Having this after getting a nice thick beef stew started for tonight. 

I'm starting to feel as though I should have waited until after a giant bowl of stew, and a nice full stomach, as this one's already having it's way with me...

La Hacienda by Warped. Okay, with a weird minty taste to it. Rough retrohale.

MichaelD said:
I have no clue what it is, but it's damn smooth and tasty. Matilde something or another. Don't know where and when I got it, but I may look to get more.

5bfb8d9f98e3cfb53068eef7a2f4653a.jpg

Edit: I'm reconsidering my desire to get more after struggling keeping the damn thing lit. If I wasn't constantly puffin the damn thing would just keep going out. I bailed on it halfway through and just enjoyed a Padron 1964 instead.
Matilde Renacer.  It's Jose Seijas' new brand after he retired from Altadis in 2012.  I've heard good things, but haven't had one yet.  Maybe pick up another stick and drybox it for a day?  If it wouldn't stay lit, it could have been wet. 

Gern Blansten said:
2012 Unnamed Reserva. Time has been kind to these.
One of the best cigars I've had this year.  I'm glad I put the couple I had down, but now I only have one left. :(

Took a break from the Illusione MK Ultras and smoked a regular MK this morning. I think what I love most about these is best described as a "clean richness".

Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias. Fine cigar, but nothing terribly distinctive about it. There are other Tats that I like more.

Backslide said:
c6dcdc1db1708d3ff4af404ad54ec9a4.jpg

hoyo de monterrey le hoyo du depute (2011)
Super curious about current production...the Le Hoyo series was a big favorite in the late 90's or so.

Gary's mini-review inspired me to light up a Hirochi Robaina HR Belicoso this evening.

Gavin said:
La Hacienda by Warped. Okay, with a weird minty taste to it. Rough retrohale.
I wasn't impressive with La Hacienda as well. I bought 10 like an idiot so I'm stuck with them, but Secret Santas only 7 months away. ( I'm kidding )

H Upmann con 1 2012 great cigar perfect

Avo Heritage short torpedo for my walkdown. Good cigar but not really in my wheelhouse.