• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Had my last 2000 Cohiba Reserva last night.

Damn I will miss 'em. Smoke through a lot of my good stuff lately. I still find it hard to believe I'll ever run out of cigars.

Followed that with a No. 44.

zeemanb said:
c6dcdc1db1708d3ff4af404ad54ec9a4.jpg

hoyo de monterrey le hoyo du depute (2011)
Super curious about current production...the Le Hoyo series was a big favorite in the late 90's or so.
It was damn good, but not great. Imho they (my 2011 box) will be stellar in a few more years. I've smoke one from 2013 that noxked my socks off. I'd say grab a box!

a776ef9293b7d8aa37cd95f96cf6f5c3.jpg

PL Encantos. Mmmmmm goood

RoMa Craft Aquitaine Mode 5...I still give the edge to the Cromagnon Mode 5, but first thing in the morning this really impressed. Flavor, slow and even burn, good price. I need to check out more sizes, and maybe pull the trigger on the new Neanderthal. It's a pretty good cigar when I'll say cigar names out loud that make me roll my eyes.

Tat Black Label CG....tasty, perfect burn, but I didn't buy them expecting a morning smoke level of strength.

Walkdown cigar for today is a Tabacos Baez. Per the sender it dates from about 07 and has a nice honey colored wrapper. Pretty good cigar.

Ended last night with a CrowdEd Head Mason Dixon project. It was the Maduro version, can't recall if that is the north or south. Either way, I prefer it over the other one and will be looking to get more.

Ended last night with a CrowdEd Head Mason Dixon project. It was the Maduro version, can't recall if that is the north or south. Either way, I prefer it over the other one and will be looking to get more.