• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Kill Bill II - Very nice medium with lots of flavor. Chocolate, cedar, and pairs great with coffee.

Okay, what cigar am I going to start with to enjoy the "King" and his mighty Cavs lose this evening?  Hmmm... I think I will start with a Tat Regios and then at halftime, perhaps a Don Pepin blue.  The only thing missing is that I don't think the Cavs will cooperate with my plan.  I think it's going to take 7 games to take them (I mean Lebron) down.  Okay, back to cigars...

MichaelD said:
Tried a A.B. Prensado. It wasn't a great experience. Just wasn't burning great and so the struggle overshadowed any enjoyment of the flavor. I got a ten pack, so the others may just need to rest a while before I try another. One week in the humidor just wasn't enough time.
I bought a box when it was named cigar of year by CA in 2011 and struggled to get through the box. Constant burn/ tunneling/relight issues. Guess a few years didn't erase those issues. Last AB I smoked.

Wilson Adams lancero...they didn't stand out at first, but after a few months in the humidor this one gave off a ton of floral notes and peppery spice from start to finish. Solid medium body. Slightly loose draw, but never burned too hot and stayed perfectly even.

bucfan444 said:
I bought a box when it was named cigar of year by CA in 2011 and struggled to get through the box. Constant burn/ tunneling/relight issues. Guess a few years didn't erase those issues. Last AB I smoked.
Well that just sucks. I guess they can't all be winners, but that really does disappoint me.

And going from suck to awesome. I'm enjoying a really good Camacho Triple Maduro. Damn fine stick!

And just finished it. Definitely box worth. Anyone know how well they age?

DPG Black Lancero - smooth and complex for a nic puro Lancero.

IMG_20150617_194310595.jpg

Opened up a box of Undercrowns that had been sitting untouched since last year. Good stuff.

oke&coke said:
Opened up a box of Undercrowns that had been sitting untouched since last year. Good stuff.
Cool. Looking at the band I would have guessed Tatuaja. Didn't know that Underground also used the flor.

Edit: forget that. I messed up and didn't notice the above photo wasn't part of your post. That's what I get trying to read on my phone while on the metro. Eyes are going apparently.