• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Can't wait to see this one!

I tried to clean it up and edit it last night, but it's at 1.8 gigs. It won't let me upload. I may just have to try again on the next one and be vigilant to keep my comments brief.

I tried to clean it up and edit it last night, but it's at 1.8 gigs. It won't let me upload. I may just have to try again on the next one and be vigilant to keep my comments brief.
You might try splitting it into two files, i.e., two parts. If you used a Mac, hell yea, even adjusting the resolution down still results in a huge file.
I'm considering using my windows pc if I do another video.

Cromagnon Atlatl...these things are just made for drinking espresso.

Not ready yet. I only aged it for a few months and it still was pretty bad. Will let it sit much longer and retry another one.

image.jpg

Nothing like coming home from a long days work to find your wife set you up with a nice Bourbon Barrel Quad, and your daughter picked you out a crusty old Padron that's been sitting in your humidor for about ten years.
image.jpeg

Liga Privada No.9 Robusto (2012)...I'm thinking these may not age very well, this was nowhere as good as I remember.

I've got a sinus issue of some sort going on, but I wanted to finish the Vince Flynn book I was reading. So, I grabbed an old Cohiba red dot that I got from some sampler a long time ago way back in the early Germany days. I couldn't really discern anything from it due to the sniffer problems (not that I ever expect much from the "other" Cohibas), but it burned nice and crisp with a tight ash. I'll give it that much...