• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Encantos Larry? I have a box, but they haven't come into their own yet.

Agreed, but I had a few that I had damaged in handling, so I felt compelled to smoke them.:eek: Not serious damage but a little foot crack.

Agreed, but I had a few that I had damaged in handling, so I felt compelled to smoke them.:eek: Not serious damage but a little foot crack.

I had plug/draw issues with a few. So I just put them away, but I imagine I'll drag one out this Spring to see how they are doing.

I had plug/draw issues with a few. So I just put them away, but I imagine I'll drag one out this Spring to see how they are doing.

Actually both of them I had smoked very well, burned well plenty of smoke and good flavor which intensified as they got down to the end, as they should. Nubbed them both, but I can imagine they might be a bit better with some additional age.

Got a Hammer and Sickle Hermitage Box Press lined up...

Have to say, these are still one of my favorite cigars.

Don Carlos Double Robusto

Bout 2 years on it

No beverage

Reading the site the other day and a machine made was mentioned, so it peaked my interest to revisit a couple.

Belinda Belvederes FR NOSO '90, Toffee/nut flavor in the middle that was quite enjoyable.

Cabanas Belvederes FR NISN '91. Stronger tobacco/coffee flavor that went well with Havana Club Barrel Proof.

Nothing like coming home from a long days work to find your wife set you up with a nice Bourbon Barrel Quad, and your daughter picked you out a crusty old Padron that's been sitting in your humidor for about ten years.
View attachment 11804
They age pretty well, and drink just fine ROTT as well.

La Palina Mr. Sam. Corona.
Tasty, reminds me of a Tatuaje Casita Criollia but with more kick.

Lat 56, largest smoke I've had in a while. Nice Nicaraguan smoke. Solid medium strength, flavorful.

After a week of 7am Cojonus and Antaños I brought it down a few notches with a Warped Lirio Rojo. Got my first ever Fuente Unnamed Reserve (2015) on deck for after work.