• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

These keep getting better! One of the better economy cigars, IMHO. Tons of smoke with perfect draw and burn. For around $3 each in a box at the Devil Site! Flavor of baking spices, cocoa, with pretty heavy retrohale spice. I'll try another in Sept or so and see if it can smooth out a bit more. Nor quite 'ready-to-smoke'.tmp_11833-IMG_20160727_224308906-2077121596.jpg

Had a punch punch yesterday. I need to get a few boxes of these... they're just too good. Really nails that classic cc flavor I crave. Have they always been this solid or just recently?
I've heard that from some others as well that they are very good.

Had a punch punch yesterday. I need to get a few boxes of these... they're just too good. Really nails that classic cc flavor I crave. Have they always been this solid or just recently?
I love them too!

Juan Lopez #2 last night. Very smooth and surprisingly powerful.

Man I love those...to me they stand out as a totally unique CC, and definitely heavier bodied. I can't keep them around long enough to age but I'm guessing they'd be spectacular.

Libertador here at the Montecristo Cigar Bar....plane doesn't leave till midnight, so time to kick back. Three other people in the whole place, this is my kind of Vegas- cool and quiet.

tmp_21730-20160728_140304-1913917949.jpg

Always has been a solid smoke but like most things out of Cuba, it's had its ups and downs.

image.jpeg
This Victor Sinclair. Received from cigar fest. I know nothing about it other than the wrapper is bitter and I won't be buying them ever.

Edit: it got better as it went. Very mild. Still not a fan.

Last edited: