• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Juan Lopez #2 last night. Very smooth and surprisingly powerful.
I bought a cab once and they didn't make it past the 2 year mark. I can't own cigars that are too good! :p Very poor I'll impulse control. :( Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that now. Ain't it great how the universe responds to our needs!
tmp_22588-IMG_20160729_213808576-2077121596.jpg Tonight I lit a Alec Bradley Coyol pl. Not bad but not great, either. Middle of the road but good construction. Yes, they were cheap on the Devil site. I won't have to worry about impulse control and they have aging potential so we'll see down the road. Plenty of flavor but little complexity. Edit to add: getting better in the second half. So I'm a bit more optimistic about aging potential. It shifted flavor from mostly spicy to malty, too.

Last edited:
Back home in KC and enjoying my first IPCPR sample...the new Crowned Heads "Le Caréme". I'm letting most of the stuff I was really hoping to try rest a couple of weeks, but the CH guys had little humi-packs in all their sample packs. Started off like a mellower Jericho Hill but the sweeter profile is starting to ramp up....not at the "chocolate souffle" stage described by the initial reviewers yet.

tmp_9602-20160729_221738-1741917011.jpg