• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Vegas Cubanas by DPG from '13
How did it smoke? I think I have a box of Robustos buried in the inaccessible recesses of my Humidor. "They" used to say they were aged a full year prior to release, but I've never been able to verify it.

How did it smoke? I think I have a box of Robustos buried in the inaccessible recesses of my Humidor. "They" used to say they were aged a full year prior to release, but I've never been able to verify it.

I'm an hour in, dropped ash once.

It is remarkably smooth and creamy.
Tons of white smoke. Very mild and enjoyable, with an almost sweet after taste.

I am enjoying it immensely.

It is remarkably smooth and creamy.
Tons of white smoke. Very mild and enjoyable, with an almost sweet after taste.
Sounds about right, iirc. I used to love the corona, in the a.m., with my coffee. Same for the El Rey de Los Habanos, which I think Pepin is re-releasing.

Sounds about right, iirc. I used to love the corona, in the a.m., with my coffee. Same for the El Rey de Los Habanos, which I think Pepin is re-releasing.

I'm getting into the final third, and it has only gotten better.
I predict you'll dig one out very soon. :D

SC Fabuloso and a Las Calaveras corona gorda. I was trying to watch MI:Rogue Nation (Tom Cruise isn't my favorite actor, but he DOES make some good movies) but Amazon's sound feed is all fubar'd up tonight.

~Boar

SC Fabuloso and a Las Calaveras corona gorda. I was trying to watch MI:Rogue Nation (Tom Cruise isn't my favorite actor, but he DOES make some good movies) but Amazon's sound feed is all fubar'd up tonight.

~Boar

Have you seen Jack Reacher? He actually pulled it off pretty well considering he's damn near a foot shorter than the character is in the book.

"Oktoberfest is the world's largest Volksfest (beer festival and travelling funfair). Held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, it is a 16-day folk festival running from mid or late September to the first weekend in October, with more than 6 million people from around the world attending the event every year."

I've only been to one and it was a great time. Have you been to any?

Never been to the one in Munich, but I've attended multiple fairs elsewhere. Last week I was at one in a smaller town near Muenster and then at a much larger festival in Hamburg. While we do drink, mostly I go for the food. I even proposed to my (now) fiancé while at the Hamburger Dom last week.

Back on topic - yesterday's cigar was a Davidoff Yamaza. Interesting cigar. I'll write up a brief review later today hopefully.

Last edited:
Never been to the one in Munich, but I've attended multiple fairs elsewhere. Last week I was at one in a smaller town near Muenster and then at a much larger festival in Hamburg. While we do drink, mostly I go for the food. I even proposed to my (now) fiancé while at the Hamburger Dom last week.

Back on topic - yesterday's cigar was a Davidoff Yamaza. Interesting cigar. I'll write up a brief review later today hopefully.
Congratulations on the engagement!

Is that a special band for the 2015 release? If not, when did it change? Do you know?

Quesada changed the band for the 2014 Das Boot. The same band was used for 2015 and continues with this year's release.

Oktoberfest always starts in late September, I believe.