• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

British EL RA petite belicoso....beautiful and performed flawlessly, but only teased some great flavor. Not a bad smoke, but it didn't strike me as one where humi time will make much of a difference.

Found a Oliva Serie G Maduro that I had stuck in a Tubo, over a year ago. It was fine, and smoked great. Developed really nicely into an actual finger burner.

A. Fuente Grand Reserve. Broke open the box that my parents sent me for Christmas. A good solid medium bodied everyday stick.

Aging Room maduro. It was ok but not something I'd seek out again.

Opus X La Diosa

Opus X (Pigtail) Petit Lancero, paired with EHT Tornado.

Alec Bradley black market robusto. Pretty decent smoke.

RASS on deck for the ride home...

It was -8° this morning, I'll have the heater cranked up and ejoying the stick in the truck. Should make for a nice ride home... when it's this cood, I Crack a rear window and direct the heat towards it and blow the smoke away... too cold to crack the drivers window...lol

RyJ Petit Churchill-- never really got the marca until this cigar. Toasted tobacco with slight cherry; very nice.

John, your first time is always special (except for me and Bertha) ... does your wife know?
Well there was that time I blacked out..... ;)

Which reminds me Bill... If you went camping with someone and woke up the next morning, couldn't remember a thing, your butthole felt like it was ripped open, your throat really hurt from screaming, there were chicken feathers everywhere, and your chewing gum was somehow stuck all over your naked body...... Would you tell anyone about it?

LP Feral Pig. Had an excellent semi-annual physical, my PSA went down 33 points and everything else is great. Good things deserve a great stick.

my PSA went down 33 points and everything else is great. Good things deserve a great stick.
Glad to hear that PSA is going down, have been meaning to make a post on that. Is that .33 or full 33 points down?

Meant to post last week, I was gifted a Ghurka for Christmas and had to smoke it whether I wanted or not, and damned if it wasn't surprisingly pleasant. Saved the band and will have to check out what it was.

Last night a 03 Sir Winston. Believe it or not, my first! Man, what a special smoke that was.
View attachment 11887

A little jealous of this one. How was it?

Well there was that time I blacked out..... ;)

Which reminds me Bill... If you went camping with someone and woke up the next morning, couldn't remember a thing, your butthole felt like it was ripped open, your throat really hurt from screaming, there were chicken feathers everywhere, and your chewing gum was somehow stuck all over your naked body...... Would you tell anyone about it?

Are you reminiscing about the first time you and Jonesy got together for a "mans" weekend herf :eek: