• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Isn't that like a three plus hour cigar? Pretty sure I couldn't through one. You're a brave man.

Turned out to be gentler than their double ligeros or the Capitulo 1.
I lit it right after that post, and gave up with about an inch left around 8:30. So, for me, just over 2 hours. I'll puff on it 3 or 4 times, then wait a minute or so. When I start getting close to the end, I usually puff more often as I enjoy the strength and flavor better on the hot smoke than I do on the cold smoke.

I did feel a little dizzy at the end, but figured that was the Rowans Creek Whiskey. :D

Roma Craft Intemperance BA XXI Avarice
View media item 11675
Tasty little bugger, I like it.
Kind of a sweet dried fruit taste to it. Like a prune. I'm not elderly, but I love prunes. Yes, I'm weird.

Padron 40th from 2004. I vacuum sealed some and left others on shelves. The vacuum sealed ones are smoking waaayyyy better.

Feed em high quality grain free food and it isn't as bad as it could be....still likely to stall a push mower though.
I want a really big dog, but I don't like the idea of feeding and picking up after it lol

I want a really big dog, but I don't like the idea of feeding and picking up after it lol

I had Danes. Everything is much more expensive. I fed great (and expensive) food and typically got 12 to 13 years. Breed standard is about 7. Messes are incredibly larger. Bark is bone chilling, but very appropriate (solicitors would RUN from the house!) Tails are lethal weapons and a horrible form of birth control. There is no food that is safe. Add the scooby doo factor, and it's a lot of work. I admittedly really miss having one, but my life is much simpler. Especially as a single dad.

I had Danes. Everything is much more expensive. I fed great (and expensive) food and typically got 12 to 13 years. Breed standard is about 7. Messes are incredibly larger. Bark is bone chilling, but very appropriate (solicitors would RUN from the house!) Tails are lethal weapons and a horrible form of birth control. There is no food that is safe. Add the scooby doo factor, and it's a lot of work. I admittedly really miss having one, but my life is much simpler. Especially as a single dad.
I can totally imagine how much more of a pain it would be. Of course my impulsive side has more pull than my rational side sometimes, so I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with one or another large breed lol. I wouldn't even consider one now though until I had more property. I like the Russian mountain dog too. I'm actually very lucky with my little wiener, such a sweet and well behaved dog. I hate little yappie dogs and he hardly makes a sound :)

Hmmm....seeing that sentence alone...definitely not something most women would say..

Damn I'd hate to be the one picking up after him :p
He is trained to go out in the woods to poop. I have picked up less than a dozen time since we got him and half of those were in the house when he was a puppy.

Looks like a lab, nice looking dog Paul!

I love GDs. I had to put mine down at almost 12 years old. Incredible dogs, she scared a few people away, just by standing by the front glass door. Great security dogs as well, just walk them around the neighborhood and nobody will mess with you.

image.jpg Sitting by the fire, 50 degrees and Tat Pudgy Monsters the Face. That's three monsters in 3 days (I forgot to post about the Jason pudgy I had first)