• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

The last of a 4yo box that served me very well. This last one was as good as the best with baking spices, malt, spice, and everything nice. No puppy dog tails, either! ;)tmp_7222-IMG_20161026_1455198571044313085.jpg

Been a while, so I had a special walkdown cigar today. Illusione Nosotros robusto I picked up on a sale here shortly after joining. Not a bad cigar, just kind of boring I thought. The most enjoyment I got out of it is to write this post telling you all about it. That said, I would smoke it again if one ever landed in my lap.

Last night's pairing was a Trinidad Ingenios, 2007 and a Juan Lopez No.2. 2014. I had gone through a box of the Ingenios over the years, but this one cigar was outstanding from start to finish. Age has helped this cigar along!

Last night's pairing was a Trinidad Ingenios, 2007 and a Juan Lopez No.2. 2014. I had gone through a box of the Ingenios over the years, but this one cigar was outstanding from start to finish. Age has helped this cigar along!

I'm with you on the Trini's, great cigars.