• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

White Owl Grape Blunt! YES, I did smoke it as promised to the bomber. No, I didn't enjoy it, and it WAs different. Funny to smack you lips and taste grape. To the best of my knowledge, the tobacco is not infused but the wrapper sure is. It's a one taste profile, in truth, it won't kill you but the chit on your lips is wonky. The other grape will go to a local brother and hopefully I won't get smacked as Odor did to the dickhead on Toronto. Nuff said ( except, don't try them unless you can't pawn your sneakers ).

Arganese Maduro. Don't laugh got this from a CI brown bag sampler. Not a bad smoke for doing some gardening.

Trying an Oliva Serie V. So far I'm impressed.
Which vitola? I've had really good luck aging these for a year or two (dbl robusto & beli). That's as long as I was able to go. I tried the lanceros a few years ago, too. You get a real nice taste of the wrapper, but the Lancero boxes I went through had a lot of underfilled sticks which tunnel easily.

Have some Melanio Petit Corona with probably over a year now too. Need to break one out to test.

Landed back in NoVa early this morning only to be greeted by more f'n rain. Clearly the Lord of Light needs some additional sacrifices but being out of virgin princesses I opted for a LFD Ligero and a The King is Dead instead. It started to rain harder. Must smoke more apparently.

Which vitola? I've had really good luck aging these for a year or two (dbl robusto & beli). That's as long as I was able to go. I tried the lanceros a few years ago, too. You get a real nice taste of the wrapper, but the Lancero boxes I went through had a lot of underfilled sticks which tunnel easily.

Have some Melanio Petit Corona with probably over a year now too. Need to break one out to test.

Not sure how old it is, but it certainly tastes like it has a year or more on it. Very smooth and powerful in an elegant way! I'm smoking the box-pressed Belisico.

Brilliant smoke for sure. It has me considering buying a box to store. :)