• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Aging Room f55. - not one I'd recommend. Not horrible, but glad I only have one.

Cromagnon Venus and a habanero mango mocktail after an over-the-top "Beefsteak" dinner at The Rieger KC last night. The dinner was in the tradition of late 19th century banquets with no flatware or napkins...just custom made aprons you wear at the table. Pickled veg, smoked cheese, shrimp cocktail, housemade brats, lamb chops, marrow bones, fries and porterhouse steaks. No desserts...no need to be excessive.

Let me be honest and say I'm jealous. Sounds amazing. And certainly better then my diet night.

Let me be honest and say I'm jealous. Sounds amazing. And certainly better then my diet night.

If it makes you feel any better, tonight was a turkey burger at home. But I did manage to fit in an Aquitaine Cranium on the way home.

Orecchiette in a REALLY spicy Arrabiata. Damn near lost 5 lbs in water, but by god, I cooked it, I was gonna eat it. My son laughed his butt off. (he has a very infectious laugh)
He's not feeling well, so just some dark toast and Plain rice.

Orecchiette in a REALLY spicy Arrabiata. Damn near lost 5 lbs in water, but by god, I cooked it, I was gonna eat it. My son laughed his butt off. (he has a very infectious laugh)
He's not feeling well, so just some dark toast and Plain rice.

So....you smoked your guts today? ;)

Just lit an Aquitaine Knuckle Dragger....I'm screwed.

Second puff had me reaching for a drink. Holy shyte this one is potent.

Those little suckers can be pretty stout. I got a box a year or so ago that I've just let sit so that I can see what a little time does for them. I like them fresh, but look forward to seeing if they open up with more complexity. Talk about bang for the buck.