• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Love that in a cigar. Pepin's early stuff was like that.
Yup, and it's why I've been stumped by HdM. Everyone says that's the core flavor, but I've gotten it very few times from anything in the marca. This guy seemed like he was on point.

After work I tried a Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Sobremesa Short Churchill:
DunbartonTobacco&TrustSobremesaShortChurchill.jpg
Very nice. Couple of harsh notes. I think a year or two would make this a pretty great cigar.

We had our Sunday dinner tonight so while I grilled some steaks I had a Warped Villa Sombra Mojito:
WarpedVillaSombraMojito.jpg
Tight draw, mild to medium. Probably a good morning smoke. I may try it again someday, but it was just O.K. to me.

Last edited:
Caldwell Long Live The King My Style is Jalapeño. Good smoke. Thanks to Zeemanb for this one. It reminded me of a clove cigarette, not in a bad way. Sweet n slight spice. Solid medium smoke. If you've never had Bidis, find some. Not sure if they even make them anymore. It wasn't as in your face as bidis. Smooth smoke.

Followed by a Fuente R44.

Had plenty of time driving around for work today.

IMG_4060.JPG On the road but the weather was perfect to sit outside for a cigar. I'm glad I had this one in reserve after unknowingly lighting up a dog rocket that had made into my humidor via some pass or another. Two puffs of the Anthony & Cleopatra and I was done. Not my cup of tea. I'm still baffled how I got this one. The Tabernacle is more to my liking.

Last edited: