• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murcielago Rothschild with a dram of neat 12 YO Oak/Sherry Cask Aberlour.

Interesting pairing. You never know 'til you try ... and try ... ;)

Smoked an Illusione HL about 2 years old, still had tons of flavor and even made me a little light-headed at the nub.

Last night I smoked a Cohiba Corona Especial (MEL MAR 08). A great cigar. Classic Cohiba grass, a little nuttiness followed by beans. Very creamy.

I went down to the coast smoking a Anejo #46 and talked to the lady at this shop that sells cigars. I had a Cafe Mocha and then drove down to the beach. I fired up a Opus X #5 from 2008 for the drive back home. A pretty good day since I haven't smoked a cigar since Sunday. Unfortunately the ear is still messed up.

La Aurora 107 Robusto to start the day.
Padron Londres Maduro this afternoon.
Berger & Argenti Entubar Robusto (Great smoke!) after dinner.
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda to end the day.

I smoked a Bolivar Gold Medal '07 will chatting with wavescrashing, can you say PHE-NOM-E-NAL Thanks for the smoke and great conversation brother!!! :thumbs:

Last night at a good friends house for dinner I smoked

1960's Don Candido #505
1960's Don Candido #506
1964 Dunhill Selection Montecristo # 1
Montecristo # 4 Reserva
1980's Montecristo # 2

The dinner and wine were fantastic as well!

Had time for just 1 cigar and I was thinking an EP Carillo Edición Inaugural 2009 would suffice. Turned into a great choice for a medium smoke!

Smoking an Illusione MK from WKOTI. My first Illusione, and I'm hooked on this one. I have had some bad luck with some sticks lately, but now back on track!

Tabacos Baez Serie H Famoso - a new favorite!

Perdomo Patriarch Corojo Robusto
San Cristobal Clasico
Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto

How did you like the Perdomo Patriarch Corojo?

The Patriarch Corojo was a decent smoke, but I prefer the Maduro in the Patriarch line. I also found the Perdomo Habano Corojo more to my liking than the Patriarch Corojo.

Smokes for 7/26/10:

Tabacos Baez SF Corona this morning.
CAO La Traviata Divino this afternoon.
Ended the day on an excellent note with an Illusione Epernay Le Matin.

Status
Not open for further replies.